Knight Skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Skin

Hi guys, since i don't like beeing a leech in a community i made this skin for knigth since i couldn't find one out here. Its based on original one from id.

PREVIEW:

DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.megaupload.com/pl/?d=GK65MSI4
    Last edited by d1554573r; 12-09-2008, 10:51 AM.

Screenshots of what it looks like in darkplaces please

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
      Screenshots of what it looks like in darkplaces please
      Healer, heal thy self! :d
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Common give feedback
        Im working on bump maps for 2 days its really g.. Ill give screenies when ill finish
        Last edited by d1554573r; 12-10-2008, 12:16 AM.

Comment

http://www.megaupload.com/pl/?d=7VQMZCC4

Version with bump and normal map textures (choose between them [_bump or _norm])

Comment

Version fixed to utilize both normal and bump map
            http://www.megaupload.com/pl/?d=SVZAU2CW

Screens...

Comment

i decided to reskin them entirly

Comment

Originally posted by d1554573r View Post
                i decided to reskin them entirly

Lol, looks like something from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

Dayum that's pretty sick. My only complain is that the helmet doesn't really fit the design of the rest of the armour. Still, that is one good looking design.

Comment

ya that looks great, but i also think the helmet and maybe hands need a touch to match

maybe more grime

i know the knight is hard to work on due to the general pointy-ness of the model

but otherwise its great

Comment

That looks unreal. I didn't think a new skin could make the knights look so good.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

It isnt finished i got some probs with normal map and those scales colors r going to be changed he is going to be silver-red like in original face lift is required indeed. Its really hard to retexture it properly due to uber low poly model.
                        Last edited by d1554573r; 12-12-2008, 01:46 AM.

Comment

How do i install this skin? When i add it into ID1\textures the skin doen´t appear (second download link), the same with the pk3 file from download link one.

Comment

Originally posted by TR2N View Post
                            How do i install this skin? When i add it into ID1\textures the skin doen´t appear (second download link), the same with the pk3 file from download link one.
                            Ahhhh, forget it, i found it. Sorry for wasting space...

Comment

Originally posted by d1554573r View Post
                              Version fixed to utilize both normal and bump map
                              MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Screens...

Great post! It's very nice and userful. Thank you so much for your post.

Comment

Working...
                              X