X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is that sng model/texture from?

Comment

kinda looks like Rouhis?
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

where could I find rouhis weapon models/skins?

Comment

Here: QuakeWorld.nu Forum / I'm back

Comment

is there another link in english somewhere? I can't seem to download it since the link on that page is czech. Tried but got no clue how to download.

Comment

I guess that's russian but anway it's pretty obvious how to download it imo.

Click the link, then solve the captcha (enter the numbers shown on the lower left part of the page into the input field and press the green button). Then click the d/l link that shows up. You'll start downloading a 28.1 MB file.
              dfsp*spirit
              my FPS maps

Comment

I did all that. Nothing started downloading. I did the captcha, click on all links that appeared (or anything I saw) and never got to a point where it started downloading. Is it hosted somewhere else?

Comment

Yes, it's russian. No, I don't think it's hosted anywhere else. Ruohis' site has been down for quite a while. But do this to download:

Type the numbers in the box and click the green button where something like "CkayaTb" is written. A new page will load. In this page there's a link and under it, a message in a yellow background with a checked box in the left. Uncheck that box and click the link. Voilą!

Comment

Thanks luizera. I got it.

Comment

Working...
                    X