Project Aftershock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Aftershock

I had downloaded these awhile ago, but just got around to trying them. Wow, theyre impressive. Its funny how much the music adds to playing the game.

Project-Aftershock
    If you see 427 playing Quake thats me.

Just buy Quake and listen to the actual soundtrack to get the real experience.
    Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
      I do. Ive had the same disc for about 12 years.
      Im usually playing with no music though. Its just funny how "different" music will totally change the experience. One of the tracks actually scared the shit out of me. I was playing about 1am with (loud) headphones on and the wife was asleep in bed. Anyways, theres a part of a kid or a woman in pain. I looked over expecting the wife to be staring at me right in front of my face. Yep, no one was there, scared the shit out of me. haha.
      Last edited by sb306; 05-13-2010, 02:58 PM.
      If you see 427 playing Quake thats me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post

Most people who download the Aftershock project have listened to the same Quake soundtrack for years and just want something a little different. Personally, I use Aftershock with user-made levels to vary it up a little. I also have two dark Ambient music CDs that I compiled for use in Quake.

Comment

Burial and God is an Astronaut sounds great with Quake.

Comment

Working...
          X