Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the all new QuakeOne.com!!

Welcome to the all new QuakeOne.com! The web site has been moved to a brand new web host, and the site software (vBulletin) has been upgraded to the most recent version. All previous data, including users and posts, has been converted over to the new version of the site.

We are still in the process of updating the site look and feel. We hope to have this updated shortly. In the meantime we have simply launched the site with the default software templates so as to not keep the site down any longer.

Until we get the site back up and running as it was before, please use http://servers.quakeone.com to find game server stats.

If you find any issues with anything on QuakeOne.com, please let us know in the Site Feedback Forum.

Thanks for your patience!

-Solecord
See more
See less

Small Mod compilation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
    Wow! That second model by Vladimir Uryadov is badass! I think I might use this one from now on.
    That evil face model fits into Quake

And also matches the evil face textures quite good

So I guess we can use it...

Kind regards,
    Seven

Comment

• Looking forward to it now!
      Thanks Seven!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seven View Post
        Wait... it's not textured? It does seem to be textured in the picture from post #2979.
        Last edited by bfg666; 06-24-2017, 09:47 AM.
        ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• Hello,

For people who are interested to play around with.
          Here is a wip version to download and install.

In editor:

Some in-game impressions:

Download

Kind regards,
          Seven

Comment

• Thanks Seven! Will give it a try!

Comment

• I'm only glad that the SMC is still being developed, but, why is there no link in the OP? Also, please, Seven, stop uploading to zippyshare. It's a horrible choice for... well, people like me. If we're a little late, then bye-bye, file...
              MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

• Hello hgdagon,

If you already have SMC v5.41 you did not miss anything.
                Download for v5.50 update is still available.
                I deleted the other links due to usage of a model without proper permission.

If I continue to work on new updates/content, I will keep your request in mind and use different hosters.

Anyhow, I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks.

_________ hanging out __________ swimming ____________ dancing ___

_ having fun with old friends and young gals ________ and enjoying life ______

Enjoy your Quake !

Kind Regards,
                Seven

Comment

• @Seven Well, have a nice rest, and thank you!!!
                  MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

• Seven what about making the pipe bombs so you can kick them away like gibs? its i fun sounding idea but it may not work in the game play if you never get hurt by them because if you run in to it it gets kick away. i would want monsters to be able to kick them away too just so you know everything is fare. if your playing with mod ideas try this one out let me know if it sucks. hope your enjoying summer tell them young gals hi for me

ps the link for the update seems to have gone bad

Comment

Working...
                    X