Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psst..... download link at bottom of first

also, drop them in ID1 folder, just like everything else

if they dont show up and you instead see different models for ammo...
    you can do a quick easy (albeit kinda hack-ish) trick to make sure the pk3 gets loaded last and will override any others:
    adding a 'Z' to the start of the file-name of the pk3

darkplaces loads all files in alphabetical order, so adding a Z at start of file-name makes sure the pk3 will be loaded last and overrides all others
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Explosive barrels link is dead.
      ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
      ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• i created a dropbox mirror for that file long ago already

you can find a working link over at the thread in my signature below
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
          Explosive barrels link is dead.
          Link is fixed in OP.
          Thanks for mentioning.

Comment

• The health boxes don't animate for me for some reason. I see the fancy normal mapped texture, but no animation.

Comment

• Hello enderandrew,

Quake has 2 small and 1 big health box.
              The smallest does not animate. It gives you less health and is created as "broken", thus the small amount it gives.
              The bigger one animates, as it is not "broken" and gives you some more health.
              The biggest one is the mega health which you most probably know.

I just checked the health boxes linked in this thread and the second one animates juts fine.

Tip:
              If you are interested, you should also try the health boxes I personally use as well. They have much more detailed (and use seperate) models. I added the same textures as the one in this thread from QRP. Download it under point 5.) in this threat.

Best regards,
              Seven

Comment

Working...
              X