No announcement yet.

Shader animated Healthpacks + Mega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically, I can sign what _Smith_ wrote above. Any chance we may get a modified re-release which incorporates those suggestions?
    Last edited by NightFright; 09-29-2011, 01:57 AM.
    Authentic Models Pack
    OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
    LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

Originally posted by OoPpEe View Post
      More of a visual timer. Like it starting with no glow, fading in the glow and blinking a couple times before it blows. That may not be possible if the shader loops from the start of map load instead of when the entity is spawned. So will have to see.
      This seems to take the grenade explosion timing that most of us learned the hard way has become pointless with that type of feature.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

IP_Health_shader_Ruohis_v3.pk3
        Models and textures: Ruohis.
        gloss/normal maps, bh10 animation: OoPpEe.
        bh25 and bh100 animation: Smith

Q_Explo_boxes_QRP.pk3
        I don't want to spam a new thread for it, these are QRP exploding boxes: baked normal maps and added luma to small box, slower blinking, small box darker.

These are my favorite boxes. I hope OoPpEe don't mind. This thread seems most fitting. Remember to try his boxes first if you haven't yet.
        Last edited by _Smith_; 08-01-2012, 12:20 PM.
        Quake HD: Embrace the decline and have some guilty pleasure with it, or join a club for monocled gentlemen at quaddicted and play Quake the way it's meant to be played.

Comment

I've worked a bit on healthboxes: some minor improvements to luma/gloss maps, blinking lights on bh25 / bh100 are similar to the original boxes now.
          Quake HD: Embrace the decline and have some guilty pleasure with it, or join a club for monocled gentlemen at quaddicted and play Quake the way it's meant to be played.

Comment

ill take a look at them tomorrow when i get back from vacation and can access my own compy again.
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Does anyone else have the Megahealth model and can share it? I looked through Epsilon, Small Mod Compilation, etc... and this version of Megahealth is not there, but is it nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal2563 View Post
                Does anyone else have the Megahealth model and can share it? I looked through Epsilon, Small Mod Compilation, etc... and this version of Megahealth is not there, but is it nice.
                If you dig through the models in https://www.quaketastic.com/?m&dir=files/models you might find it in there.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                X