Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Mission Pack boot for Mission Packs (Darkplaces)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gdiddy62
    replied
    Nice one Webangel!

Leave a comment:

• webangel
    replied
    Originally posted by NightFright View Post
    Even though I know how to handle parameters, this is excellent stuff, and I will be just using it because I am a lazy guy. Thanks a lot for doing this!

*EDIT (July 13)*
    Maybe it's possible to also provide an exe for Nehahra?
    Download Nehahra.exe from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Darkplaces Nehahra starter without video Place it into your base Quake dir.

Leave a comment:

• NightFright
    replied
    Even though I know how to handle parameters, this is excellent stuff, and I will be just using it because I am a lazy guy. Thanks a lot for doing this!

*EDIT (July 13)*
    Maybe it's possible to also provide an exe for Nehahra?
    Last edited by NightFright; 07-13-2011, 01:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LambentHammerBurst
    replied
    Was thinking it myself as there's been various posts about people having issues booting the Mission Packs.
    I think I will also make a QRack version and maybe some other engines (just tell me the exe name).

Leave a comment:

• grave_digga
    replied
    Just saw them today, i think they're overlooked. Maybe this should get a sticky?

Leave a comment:

• gdiddy62
    replied
    Thanks !!

Leave a comment:

• Easy Mission Pack boot for Mission Packs (Darkplaces)

Well initially made these for Toxic Scrag whom was having problems in Win 7 editing the shortcuts to properly boot Darkplaces with -rogue and -hipnotic commands.
    Well recently tried getting a friend to do the same, and he too had issues and was in Win 7. So I figured there's likely more users out there who have the same issues.

So I made 2 exes from my bat file. Gave them the box art as their icons.

To install, simply drop them into the SAME folder as darkplaces.exe and then run them.
    The exe must be in the same folder as Darkplaces.exe - so placing it on your desktop or other folder will not work. To do that, right click and create shortcut and place that where ever you wish.

DOWNLOAD

Keep in mind this is just boots Darkplaces to use the mission packs. Adding command line options (like +map e1m1) will NOT work.
Working...
X