Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webangel View Post
    Sorry for bumping!
    Hello webangel, i am a noob, currently i am experimenting with CSQC, you know, menus, inventorys etc. I will start to work in the Mp2 Hud tonight
    Where is Seven??
    the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
      Where is Seven??
      I donīt know. I canīt await your work

Comment

Seven has been off for quite some time. I hope he hasn't abandoned us.

Comment

Originally posted by webangel View Post
          I donīt know. I canīt await your work
          Now, I have some csqc for MP2! But the r_ammoplasma and r_ammomulti has inverted names in the original gfx.wad
          Very Strange issue!

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by gdiddy62 View Post
            Seven has been off for quite some time. I hope he hasn't abandoned us.
            He will come back, I hope

syluxman2803

Comment

Mp2 Hud!!

I finished my csqc HUD for MP2. This is a early version, report bugs
              DOWNLOAD

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
                I finished my csqc HUD for MP2. This is a early version, report bugs
                DOWNLOAD
                In the next days i will work in csqc huds for Nehahra, quoth and AOP ! IF you want, you can do suggestions about this work and mods!

syluxman2803

Comment

Great work Nahuel, I can't find any bugs in this Release!!
                  Iīll test further now. Thank you.

Comment

Hey guys,

i am sorry but it seems, that i am to stupid to get it running with ID1. I have compiled the csprogs.dat and cprogs.lno (the compiler puts it out too) and have put it into my ID1\progs directory. But when it start it, no other HUD appears (i am using Sevenīs one). I am using Windows 7 x64. What i am doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by TR2N View Post
                      Hey guys,

i am sorry but it seems, that i am to stupid to get it running with ID1. I have compiled the csprogs.dat and cprogs.lno (the compiler puts it out too) and have put it into my ID1\progs directory. But when it start it, no other HUD appears (i am using Sevenīs one). I am using Windows 7 x64. What i am doing wrong?
                      Just put the csprogs.dat in the "id1" folder, not in the "id1/progs" folder.

syluxman2803

Comment

Thanks for replying so fast, i also tested it with no effect..

Comment

Originally posted by TR2N View Post
                          Thanks for replying so fast, i also tested it with no effect..
                          I do not know what is the problem
                          Are you using darkplaces??

syluxman2803

Comment

Yes, and i have found the error.. ;-)

It only shows up when i start playing a level, i have only checked the demo running in the background when starting Quake.. ;-)

Comment

@Nahuel
                              I canīt wait for the other Mods....
                              Please donīt forget Soul of Evil, Travail and Zerstörer!
                              Last edited by webangel; 10-01-2011, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Hello Nahuel,

I want to say: Thank you very much.
                                People like you keep the drive and excitement in/for Quake.

I enjoyed a lot working with you.
                                Please keep on busy with Quake; I am sure you will breath wonderful things into it.

My journey ended now.
                                I realized that there are other important things in life besides computer games.

I wish you all the Best for your future projects.

Best regards,
                                Seven

Comment

Working...
                                X