Custom HUD with CSQC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUD v4.72

Unfortunately there was a bug and checks for r and f keys were misplaced.
    I've missed it in testing because I had both r and f binded when I was checking if it doesn't overwrite existing binds. It is fixed now. Sorry !

Thank you for your feedback and keep in mind: it is always wise to keep an old version, when checking a new one
    Quake HD: Embrace the decline and have some guilty pleasure with it, or join a club for monocled gentlemen at quaddicted and play Quake the way it's meant to be played.

Comment

• Hello Smith,

At least I am not the only one who has to fight with bugs.

Reading posts with angry face-symbols always seems very negative for me. As if someone would scream at me. Also using many '!!!' in a post gives me that feeling.

I wish one day I open a new post of Smith and see a beautiful spinning armor model
      This always runs through my mind while the thread page is loading...
      Maybe one day my dream will come true.
      Until then, best wishes Smith.

Comment

• im sorry, it was perhaps unnecesary and a bit overly agressive sounding, this wasnt my intention at all.
        it was just a quite annoying bug, and my anger was directed to the bug itself, and not to you smith.

thanx a lot for fixing the bug so fast, and you made some super improvements on the hud over the past time since you started helping in its development
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• sorry about my kind of lack of interest about quake HUD, i get the permis to use some models and now i am cleaning an experimental stuff about AI in quake I will release the md3_modern_soldier today
          the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Working...
          X