No announcement yet.

ogre and zombie aiming mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith, ogres in SoA are now shooting much more accurately, your mod works very well
    But I have no DoE so I'm not able to test mod there.

Maybe your mod changes something else ingame but I haven't seen that?

Comment

Compared to previous release I've just added a bit of randomization to aiming code so they are a bit less predictable and it's harder to exploit them through finding "safezones", and small changes to blood in particles addon. Thats it, I wont be messing with it anymore. I wanted someone to confirm that I didn't screwed anything when copypasting to mission packs, thanks for your feedback.
      Quake HD: Embrace the decline and have some guilty pleasure with it, or join a club for monocled gentlemen at quaddicted and play Quake the way it's meant to be played.

Comment

Hi _Smith_! The link is dead, can you recheck it please?

Edit: Sorry! Found version 1.07 on the first site!
        Last edited by TR2N; 10-26-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Something new for gore junkies

It bugged me how blood trails fall only on the floor. Trail particles are spawned with 0 velocity and unless Lord Havoc implement option to add fraction of gib velocity vector to particle velocity in effectinfo.txt it will not be possible to create realistic blood trails that will splash on the wall from witch gib had bounced.

I've managed finally to create satisfying effect that will leave blood splashes on the surfaces from witch gib has bounced off. Without a trail below because of reasons stated above, but still... looks quiet nice to me

Link in the first post

Some quad ssg after action reports below:

Last edited by _Smith_; 10-27-2011, 01:33 PM.
          Quake HD: Embrace the decline and have some guilty pleasure with it, or join a club for monocled gentlemen at quaddicted and play Quake the way it's meant to be played.

Comment

The new blood trails are in the latest update aren't they?

Comment

Working...
            X