Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TraySpy- Watch,Command Favorite Server(s),Talk to Gamer Friends W/O being on Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TraySpy- Watch,Command Favorite Server(s),Talk to Gamer Friends W/O being on Server

Hello Quakers!

I really tried to sum it up in the Title. Well, I like to find and if I can- give life to forgotten or "lost" apps. The site has been closed since 2008 or so.
    What I liked about this app is I can watch my Quake Gamers Join my Favorite Server. Also Chat with them. Remotely Query Commands to server. All from my Desktop. Well heres the details. If you can use it- enjoy. If you can't , you just can't.

The Number represents how many players have logged onto server.

Here is the players from from the server we signed up onto. NOBODY needs to have this app. just you to have these features.

This app works for QUAKE and QUAKE 2 Servers.

After launching TraySpy, right click the tray icon's context menu and select the "Configure..." menu item. Here's an example of what you might enter in the configuration dialog box: (You Can Add Sounds or Execute Quake or ANY other App when a Friend Joins Server!!)

**I also added the tutorial page into the archive since its no longer available.
    If you specify a Remote Console Password at the configuration dialog, TraySpy will try to send "rcon" commands to the quake server. The easiest way to use this feature is to simply use TraySpy's built-in support for a few often-used rcon commands it knows about. You can do this by right clicking in the game status window to bring up context menus. Depending on what item you click, you'll see something like the following. This first screen shows an example menu when you right-click the Map:

**I Edited My Post. Went Shopping and I NEVER left a Download Link!

CLICK ME!!
    trayspy.zip 711.5 Kb

Well You get the idea. Theres a bit more- you can do. DL it and its all there in black and white.

Take Care
    MK/UZI
    Last edited by uzi9mmauto; 03-19-2012, 02:56 PM.

tsk tsk
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Odd, you forgot the download link when u first posted your quake-pc hack.

Looks like this kid just has a stupid fan-boy site with ads to make bubble gum money.

Uzi, do you even play quake online? I've never seen you around, back in the day we ALL used irc or ICQ to chat/find a game. This "proggie" is obsolete.

edit: download link requires login, and purchase $9 pfft that!
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
      X