Methods of Destruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methods of Destruction

I'm sure you've all heard of Methods of Destruction, so I won't patronise you with the intro.

And before you stop reading; this isn't a request thread. It's exactly the opposite.

Methods of Destruction

Please consider +rep on steam's forums if you have an account.

N/B: I'm sure you ban warez like most other forums, but given that this is 16-year old, extremely rare and otherwise unavailable content that the original owner doesn't much care for and has pretty much abandoned, I figure it more an extremely valuable contribution to the community. And I know how much people will want it.

Moved as Sascha doesn't want MoD released to the public. I frequently talk to him (Sonic Mayhem) via Twitter and Facebook and he's made it quite clear he doesn't want it released.

Comment

Thread moved back as Sascha HAS decided to release MoD

Psychotic Leisure Music: Sonic Mayhem - Methods of Destruction (1996)

Comment

lol..................
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...tml#post110234

Comment

I was wondering how long the news would take to filter down to the dark corners of Quake

In other news, Sasha was speaking recently to Tom Dolan (of design company Polychrome) and myself about an official Quake compilation album that never saw the light of day.

Comment

Converted to ogg & renamed/packaged for darkplaces use

Download here.

m
              There is no Dana, only Zuul

Comment

Love this sound pack omg!

Comment

Working...
                X