Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Mission Pack 2 Retexture Placeholder Pack

Hello,
    this pack should just be a placeholder until the official QRP Rogue pack is done.
    I want to thank Moon[Drunk] for his great textures.

Most of the textures are from QRP (ID1&Hipnotic).

Credits:
    - QRP
    - Moon[Drunk]
    - inkub0
    - Rogue Entertainment - for making this great Add-On

Thank you guys.

Some Screenshots:

Album:
    Photo Album - Imgur

Download:
    Part1
    Part2

Install:
    Copy the .pk3 in your \ID1 or in your \Rogue folder.
    If you copy it into \Rogue - you have to copy the MP1 QRP Pack there too.

I hope someone have fun with this. If you find any ugly, non fitting textures - ...
    those are from me.

Here you can find more Dissolution of Eternity stuff.

w@
    Last edited by webangel; 04-20-2013, 02:30 PM. Reason: update

Thanks for putting these works together webangel!

Comment

Ultra pack of awesomeness! Starting to make gloss pack for this one right now!

Comment

That should make it really nice FC...Thanks!

Comment

thanx lots for this pack web@angel, you really did an amazing job on these!

its awesome to now have a texture-pack for rogue too which makes rogue's world look just as pretty and hi-res like ID1 and hipnotic already were!

you truely did some wonderfull work on these web@angel, please keep up the great work you're doing to make MP2 look just as amazing as ID1 and HIPNOTIC
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I started to to glossmaps and found that some (not many) textures could be easily done better. I think I'll rework them.
            But I still hope that QRP will release MP2 retexture pack, because their textures are the most accurate and neat among all athers.

Comment

Originally posted by webangel View Post
              Install:
              Copy the .pk3 in your \ID1 or in your \Rogue folder.
              If you copy it into \Rogue - you have to copy the MP1 QRP Pack there too.

I hope someone have fun with this. If you find any ugly, non fitting textures - ...
              those are from me.

Here you can find more Dissolution of Eternity stuff.

w@
              Hi webangel, thanks for sharing your effort! May I ask why you suggest putting your pack in rogue folder needs MP1QRP there too? Is that because some textures are shared? To avoid duplicating the same packs here and there, putting all texture packs in ID1 would solve this problem? Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by kingennio View Post
                Hi webangel, thanks for sharing your effort! May I ask why you suggest putting your pack in rogue folder needs MP1QRP there too? Is that because some textures are shared? To avoid duplicating the same packs here and there, putting all texture packs in ID1 would solve this problem? Thanks a lot
                Hi kingennio,
                yes there are many shared textures. Put everything in ID1 should solve this
                Good to see you back!
                Last edited by webangel; 05-22-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Back after some crappy period and I found this beauty! Great!!!

Comment

Update

I have done some small fixes, some _gloss textures, some _glow textures and many _normal textures.
                    Please find new screenshots and download links in the opening post. Sorry for the big file size.

Last edited by webangel; 08-25-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Cool..I'll have to check them out Webangel!!

Comment

sweet, have to check it out

only have one question though...
                        part1 is an exe and part2 is a rar?

hows that work, is the exe actually a rar with renamed file-extension?

ah well, ill find out when they finish downloading i guess
                        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

It's a self extracting .rar

Comment

yeah already saw that as soon as it finished downloading

btw could you perhaps list which textures you updated?
                            so i know which textures i have to look at

Comment

The normals make to change everything.
                              Please check them all!!

Comment

Working...
                              X