Rygel's optimised pack (combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rygel's optimised pack (combo)

Keep on forgetting to post this here- 'why' and 'what' are in the details in the link:

AusGamers Files - Rygel's Optimised Texture Pack for Quake

Enjoy, or don't.
    Ciao ciao-
    There is no Dana, only Zuul

Can you post some comparison screens between this and ultra if possible?

Comment

I read the details, its a mix-match of Ultra and High. Comparing them is nearly impossible as they are both of very high quality, regaurdless of "high" or "Ultra" versions.

He took the best of both and created the availible DL.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        I read the details, its a mix-match of Ultra and High. Comparing them is nearly impossible as they are both of very high quality, regaurdless of "high" or "Ultra" versions.

He took the best of both and created the availible DL.
        But because I have OCD, I still wanna see 2 screens one from Rygel Ultra and one from this!!

Comment

The original Rygel installer can fn DIAF. Download the gd OP provided shit FOK. I rage-delete everything I just installed, no SS's for you from me.
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-20-2012, 08:57 PM.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Lighten up Francis!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              The original Rygel installer can fn DIAF. Download the gd OP provided shit FOK. I rage-delete everything I just installed, no SS's for you from me.
              Calm down man! I was just kiddin'!!

Comment

lol, its ok, I just found myself stuck back in non-PK3 land and rage'd pretty hard. I think I'm going to delete my non PK3 rygel and download this new version. epic winning

Comment

Isn't there a faster site/server one can download from? I'm getting avg 15kbps speed and its showing me an ETA of 20hours!!!

Comment

I like http://AnonFiles.com

500mb file limit (Multi Archive ZIP!)

Unlimited Bandwidth

Comment

Originally posted by lucky88shp View Post
                      Isn't there a faster site/server one can download from? I'm getting avg 15kbps speed and its showing me an ETA of 20hours!!!
                      Hi lucky88shp!
                      Just use a download accelerator with multiple connections.
                      I've tested the download with Reget Deluxe just for fun, and it works perfectly.
                      Constants 370 kbps - 10 connections - 3 MB Internet line.

@ xolve: Hi! thank you for having took the time to do this.
                      It's is the same compilation you use in your Quake Epsilon Bulild 2.0? Because I have a couple of questions to make.

░░▒▒▓▓██ Casi EOF ██▓▓▒▒░░
                      ░░▒▒▓▓██ M 4 C G Y V 3 R ██▓▓▒▒░░
                      ░░▒▒▓▓██ EOF =D ██▓▓▒▒░░

Comment

Hello I see the rygel hasn't logged in here in a long long time. Does anyone know if his textures are licensed or anything? I'd like to use a few of them in this half life 2 map I'm making and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. The textures are very pretty.

Comment

Working...
                        X