drake power-ups HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah yes, it will work on any maps that use the same bell

as long as they use the modified raised version of the model from NSOE/drake that is,

the model itself is actually positioned lower in hexen2
    Last edited by talisa; 07-20-2016, 05:42 PM.
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• BV posted about an absolutely gorgeous HD-skin for the Drole made by Robert Sinclair
      http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...tml#post169986

ive added pic and downloads for Robert's HD skin to the list
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Talisa I would like to use barrel and the health box in Soul of Evil and in Shadow Over Inssmouth, but they are in a different format than in Soe indian summer, they're in .bsp format. How I enable them for these levels?
        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• hum.... i guess just move the MDL's over to maps folder and manually change file-extension to bsp?

IF the barrels have the same size & alignment as the barrels in drake,
          that should work just fine.

IF NOT, then i would have to edit the barrels to adjust their size and alignment

try what i said about moving the MDL files and changing file-extension to BSP,
          or if that causes issues with alignment and/or size

Comment

• Thanks, I'll try this.

UPDATE:
            Now they works fine, discovered that in Shadow Over Inssmouth they use a different name, just renamed the .bsp files and works perfectly!
            Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 03-15-2017, 04:29 AM.
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• awesome news

Comment

• Shadow Over Insmouth is indeed Tronyn's favourite map, and he got very influenced by it: health boxes and barrels that appear in most of his famous maps are taken directly from this map. Also green scrags and the other green monsters (used in the incomplete but awesome Night Journey) and the underwater pyramid used in a map in Soe Indian summer it's a tribute to Shadow over Insmouth (where it appeared the first time even if a bit smaller)
                Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• oh ok.... didnt play through SoE that far, didnt see any underwater pyramid

although it makes sense.... im assuming its supposed to be where the deep ones live,
                  which were said to live underwater near the town of innsmouth

Comment

Working...
                  X