Fun with the MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with the MB

I was today a little bit bored so i have started to sculpt some character face. A very creepy dude with a metal plate on his mouth. I think i have done the face in a one hour or somethink but i am not sure. Its nothing special because i wanted only to test if i remember how to use this program ... i wanted to make a litlle bit different face for the ogre. Like you see he have damaged face with his own chainsaw. He cant see you but he still can hear and smell very well. My idea was to make ogre a litlle bit more like a demon or a devil.

Here is the high poly version (120000? polys)

The same model but low poly (2000)

and here is the low poly plus a normal which was baked from the high poly model. The baked normal have only 1024 pix so it is not so sharp like the original ( 2048 ).

Last edited by Sza; 03-02-2014, 04:55 PM.

That's looking pretty grisly. I like it. Reminds me of what a high-poly Zombie would look like.
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Thank You

Someone wrote something about a zombie? Not bad idea. Okay i have painted him in MB a litlle bit and I have add some details. I have never seen the condition of a dead body after a couple months(i have seen dead bodies but only after one week or two)... so idk if it looks the same

Comment

More details plus a blood.

Comment

looks pretty damn brutal
          twitch
          wew lad

Comment

you see that thin line that is just above the mouth plate? You should try to make it disappear. Also, his ear is ripped off but there is no blood there.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

@OMac I could make him more/very realistic but it was only a small warm up before i start to make the new monster skins for my mod. Thanks.

@MG Did you read the first post?

Originally posted by Sza View Post
              I was today a little bit bored so i have started to sculpt some character face. A very creepy dude with a metal plate on his mouth. I think i have done the face in a one hour or something but i am not sure. Its nothing special because i wanted only to test if i remember how to use this program ... i wanted to make a litlle bit different face for the ogre. Like you see he have damaged face with his own chainsaw. He cant see you but he still can hear and smell very well. My idea was to make ogre a litlle bit more like a demon or a devil.
              Now you know why there is a thin line and no blood on the right ear. BTW: May be he lost his own ear before a couple years (you never know)?
              Last edited by Sza; 03-07-2014, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I have got to download mud.
                I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
                But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Yeah, I read the first post (all the posts) but you 're still adding stuff so, I figured you are actively trying to turn this into something. I wont suggest anything else.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

No problem i could make him more bad ass but you know i wanted only to test if i still know how to use mb.
                    Last edited by Sza; 03-08-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X