The Nightmare Realm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My quad damage is missing.

I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

try raising the quad a bit off the ground? that might just fix it

placing items to low to the ground can sometimes cause troubles in some engines
      cuz they might end up falling through the ground cuz of the size of their bounding-box,
      which doesnt match the size of the entity in the editor

so try raising it a lil bit in the editor, the game will automatically drop it on the ground
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Good advice, Talisa!
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Guess that did it, thank you talisa .

Comment

you're welcome
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Early release, not final.

TNRB

Comment

just ran thru it, and i have to say that it looks promising.

-i dont know what it is, but i just LOVE the bobbing box in the lava.
                -the balancing segment to the thunderbolt is pretty kewl. gotta work for it lol

i like it alot, good job.
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                  just ran thru it, and i have to say that it looks promising.

-i dont know what it is, but i just LOVE the bobbing box in the lava.
                  -the balancing segment to the thunderbolt is pretty kewl. gotta work for it lol

i like it alot, good job.
                  There's also an easter egg and a few secret doors to powerups you'll have to find yourself (or go to spec mode either way), they activate though buttons but once the secret door is open it is open.

But the easter egg door opens only once, as the button is only activated only once.

Comment

Hello Shambler234,

I tested your map (alone and only flying through it) and have to agree with the above mentioned.
                    You + Trenchbroom made a really good job.

I like the neat details you have put into your map.
                    The bouncing lava box are simply amazing !
                    As well as the moving custom texture with the screaming faces.
                    And I also found your holy secret (is it a picture of youself in there ?)
                    The upside down "exploding boxes" with additional shapes and textures are cool as well.

I wish you had put some monsters there (maybe in skill 2 ?).

Great job !

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                      Hello Shambler234,

I tested your map (alone and only flying through it) and have to agree with the above mentioned.
                      You + Trenchbroom made a really good job.

I like the neat details you have put into your map.
                      The bouncing lava box are simply amazing !
                      Thanks.

As well as the moving custom texture with the screaming faces.
                      that was from Doom 2, you can grab that texture wad here: http://www.quaddicted.com/files/wads/doom2textures.zip

And I also found your holy secret (is it a picture of youself in there ?)
                      yep, that's me I call that room the "checker-box room."

The upside down "exploding boxes" with additional shapes and textures are cool as well.
                      guess those would be deactivated explode boxes (bombs i call em).

I wish you had put some monsters there (maybe in skill 2 ?).

Great job !
                      Maybe when i get finished with this i could see if i can make a co-op version of this map with new area's to explore if i need them.

Comment

Working...
                      X