http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake2-remodel/

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied
    Machinegun and public release of BFG

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied

Blaster for berserker@quake2 and kmquake is at addons section.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake2-remodel/addons
    Browse Quake 2 Weapons Remodel for Quake 2 addons to download customizations including maps, skins, sounds, sprays and models.

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied

blaster model at q2xp with pbr textures. need some tweak, but looks interesting.
    Last edited by CTPEJIOK22; 10-12-2017, 12:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied
    hard update

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied
    Originally posted by Focalor View Post
    The traditional grenade launcher had no little indicator lights on the side of it.

it has. maybe, its too intensive, i can change this in future

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    I don't get why the grenade launcher and hyperblaster would be emanating colored lights. The traditional grenade launcher had no little indicator lights on the side of it. The hyperblaster "could" have small jewel lamp style indicator lights on one side, but I think those were mainly added as an "artistic liberty" by the first people to produce hi-res models for Q2. I don't really recall seeing them on the stock 90's models. So... meh, whatever on the hyperblaster. But on the GL? Eh, I dunno, looks pretty out of place to me.

Here's a reskinning I did of an old Wirehead Studios hi-res HB model. You can see the red and orange tiny lights on the side which I did not recolor.

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied
    Cool effects at Berserker@quake2

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied
    Some new weapons

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied
    Finally blaster comes to game

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied
    Originally posted by TheKillingJoke View Post
    That's great work!
    i find it funny, how my brain says, that your models (in terms of quality and skin resolution) are exactly those who i saw back in my q2 dm days :-) I see your comparison screenshot of the rocket launcher and can't believe it. Nice, nice, nice!
    thank you. i agree, some of models, like RL really looks good. check new hyperblaster - with new details it looks even better, than before.

Leave a comment:

• CTPEJIOK22
    replied
    another update.

Leave a comment:

• TheKillingJoke
    replied
    That's great work!
    i find it funny, how my brain says, that your models (in terms of quality and skin resolution) are exactly those who i saw back in my q2 dm days :-) I see your comparison screenshot of the rocket launcher and can't believe it. Nice, nice, nice!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X