No announcement yet.

Quake2 weapon hi-poly remodel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when this comes out with that engine I'm going to blow the dust of my q2.

very good work sir.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by NotLandfar View Post
      WOW! Such a nice work, this models looks really great! Please, keep working on it.
      thanks) im planning finish work soon, now im working at blaster

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
        when this comes out with that engine I'm going to blow the dust of my q2.

very good work sir.
        thanks a lot, its a great pleasure to hear

Comment

Oh well I guess, but hopefully you get to the other ports so people will get to use them.

Originally posted by CTPEJIOK22 View Post
          so, at first i need to finish work at q2xp mod, after that i will think more about compability with other ports.

Comment

Originally posted by xaGe View Post
            Oh well I guess, but hopefully you get to the other ports so people will get to use them.
            will see. honestly, i did not use the other ports, so, it can be problem in future

Comment

seems, devs of q2xp fool me. now im trying to add my models to berserker@quake2.

Comment

Does they work for KMQuake2? For me the best port, it supports all mission packs, and even unofficial ones like Zaero and, ugh, Juggernaught. Graphically berserker is better, but don't support mission packs, I know there is a way, but is really frustrating, while in KMQ2 a simple batch files make the mission packs work without any problem.
                Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by CTPEJIOK22 View Post
                  seems, devs of q2xp fool me. now im trying to add my models to berserker@quake2.
                  well that sucks, glad to see your still working on it though. like blood said though, it would be nice to see this model in a more universal engine. nonetheless, keep on truckin!
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                    Does they work for KMQuake2? For me the best port, it supports all mission packs, and even unofficial ones like Zaero and, ugh, Juggernaught. Graphically berserker is better, but don't support mission packs, I know there is a way, but is really frustrating, while in KMQ2 a simple batch files make the mission packs work without any problem.
                    at this time no, sorry. i need to talk with developer of kmquake2 later about details.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
                      well that sucks, glad to see your still working on it though. like blood said though, it would be nice to see this model in a more universal engine. nonetheless, keep on truckin!
                      thanks more weapons is coming.

Comment

• Can't wait to test in game those weapons. Unfortunately Quake 2 never got a really good treatment in term of retexture/remodel compared to Quake1:

- doesn't have a nice weapon model pack (I've seen only blaster, super shotgun, railgun and rocket launcher redone)
                        - got an high resolution texture pack, but it's incomplete, and while many textures are really high quality, others are really low quality, only a very very small improvement over original textures
                        - no monster model pack or high quality skins at all
                        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                          Can't wait to test in game those weapons. Unfortunately Quake 2 never got a really good treatment in term of retexture/remodel compared to Quake1:

- doesn't have a nice weapon model pack (I've seen only blaster, super shotgun, railgun and rocket launcher redone)
                          - got an high resolution texture pack, but it's incomplete, and while many textures are really high quality, others are really low quality, only a very very small improvement over original textures
                          - no monster model pack or high quality skins at all
                          its because quake1 is popular at america and europe. i want to finish remodel pack of weapons and made few characters. and its a pity, that q2xp devs fooled me, i had a big plans for graphic addons.

Comment

• Have you tried to contact developers of KmQuake2? For what I know, it's still supported, run really smoothly (works great at high resolution even on 6-7 years old computers, tested at home of a friend) and supports all mission packs. Oh, and looks really cool even if not cool as Berserker (but Berserker got tons of bugs/glitches)
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• I look forward to this with Berserker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                                Have you tried to contact developers of KmQuake2? For what I know, it's still supported, run really smoothly (works great at high resolution even on 6-7 years old computers, tested at home of a friend) and supports all mission packs. Oh, and looks really cool even if not cool as Berserker (but Berserker got tons of bugs/glitches)
                                no, i will contact later.

and about kmquake2 vs berserker@quake2. i dont wont say anything bad about anyone, but it looks like "glquake vs Darkplaces".

Comment

Working...
                                X