Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTPEJIOK22 View Post

update
    Oh my god, your work is the best! You work very quickly, and it looks just like the original, Only better!

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXT View Post
      Oh my god, your work is the best! You work very quickly, and it looks just like the original, Only better!
      thank you, its a great pleasure for me)
      previous week was hard at work, so, now im watching football and making new models)

Comment

thank you, its a great pleasure for me)
        previous week was hard at work, so, now im watching football and making new models)
        Anytime, anytime...

Comment

I made quake 2 logo for t-shirt print. Its not original, but its very close to original.

File for print (4134x4724px) https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7730079...quake2Logo.tif

Comment

Hey CTPEJ10K22,

Love the look of your models, would you mind posting one of your models skins?
            I would find it interesting to see how you have them set up.
            Do you use Blender to project the faces out onto a black image and then fill in the white outlines?
            Or alternatively, do you draw out your skins first and then fit them to your model?
            Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
            https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
            https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
            https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              Hey CTPEJ10K22,

Love the look of your models, would you mind posting one of your models skins?
              I would find it interesting to see how you have them set up.
              Do you use Blender to project the faces out onto a black image and then fill in the white outlines?
              Or alternatively, do you draw out your skins first and then fit them to your model?
              thank you)
              https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6b58402cdacb/textures - here you can see textures of rocket launcher for example

im using 3ds max (for low-poly) and 3dcoat (for high-poly). blender looks good, but i dont have much time for learning it. also i like Substance Designer and Substance Painter with tablet, this programs help a lot in texturing. and also great program UV Layout for making uv coordinats.

first of all, im making low-poly version of quake2 weapon, its about 2-3k of tris. im trying to make all parts of models, that was previously at texture, with geometry, it also helps then at texturing. then i make uv coordinats, paint them at Substance Painter, after that making skin and animations. nothing special.

sometimes its better to use 3dcoat (this program like zbrush, but cost not too many and have a lot of great features) for beveling edges or making hard parts and then retoping it.

Comment

I made quake 2 logo for t-shirt print. Its not original, but its very close to original.

File for print (4134x4724px) https://butt.mail.ru/public/7730079cfcd8/quake2Logo.tif
                I love it. I have a quake 1 shirt from bethesda, now I can complete my collection!

Comment

I love it. I have a quake 1 shirt from bethesda, now I can complete my collection!
                  use it for your pleasure)

Comment

super shotgun

Comment

super shotgun
                      You just gave me a nerdgasm. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS EXCELLENT WORK!

Comment

CTPEJIOK22, you have the gift, the talent and the right sense!
                        The Quake 2 fans and scene are very lucky that you make art for them.

I do not know much about Quake 2 engines, but you should definitely pay attention that your models and textures will be supported by all of them
                        Otherwise it might could break loose a dispute that you only work for one engine, hahaa.

These are really great looking models and textures.
                        Excellent work!

Comment

You just gave me a nerdgasm. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS EXCELLENT WORK!
                          quakegarsm
                          first shotgun is next

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post
                            CTPEJIOK22, you have the gift, the talent and the right sense!
                            The Quake 2 fans and scene are very lucky that you make art for them.

I do not know much about Quake 2 engines, but you should definitely pay attention that your models and textures will be supported by all of them
                            Otherwise it might could break loose a dispute that you only work for one engine, hahaa.

These are really great looking models and textures.
                            Excellent work!
                            at this time this models only for q2xp. its because i know developers personally and because of technology - not all engines support pbr rendering and iqm models. but some of q2world devs writed to me some time ago and i can send some models for tests.

i also send rocket model for guy, who wants to make papers rocker-launcher in papercraft. waiting for result.

Comment

because of technology - not all engines support pbr rendering and iqm models.
                              Then they will support them soon enough

Comment

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X