X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Terminento View Post
    That's some awesome work, CTPEJIOK22!
    How's progress coming along?
    For what I understand, these are to be used in Berserker, right? I love that mod!
    Do you intend to redo the machinegun? The one they added to berserker has excellent modelling, but even so, I prefer the original one, as the one they put in is way too similar to an actual M4 and that kills the inmersion for me. The original one has this compact, solid, mean look to it, and I'd love to see it remade.
    What texture resolution are you using?
    Also, I work with max as well. Do you have the original models converted to .max? (like the pistol or the machinegun, for instance) I might give it a try at modelling if I find the time.
    thanks. progress is not fast, really dont have much time, there are a lot of other projects, like cyberpunks games. yes, its for bers and q2xp and i want to remade all models with original details. im using 1024 tex size, but can make bigger.

about 3ds max - there are 3dsmax script: Quake II .MD2 Importer | ScriptSpot , Quake2 MD2 Importer / Exporter V2.0 for 3dsMax - Now Exports multiple meshes

one of them works, but working with md2 really cause pain, better to use other.

Comment

• Hello Arthur,

Really good looking models.
      Too bad you are working for the "wrong" game

Anyway, keep up the good work !

Comment

• Originally posted by Seven View Post
        Hello Arthur,

Really good looking models.
        Too bad you are working for the "wrong" game

Anyway, keep up the good work !
        thanks

wrong - you mean quake1?

Comment

• Download

Hi boys from where i must download these excellent weapon models?Thanks in advance for great work!

Comment

• Holy shit, this looks so fucking sweet. Nice job on the texturing, the worn metal look works great with Quake!

Comment

• Originally posted by CTPEJIOK22 View Post
              thanks

wrong - you mean quake1?
              Yes
              I would be overexcited if you would create your art for Quake 1.
              Unfortunately I do not like the base ambience of Quake 2. Other than that it is of course a great game !

Originally posted by effektus View Post
              Hi boys from where i must download these excellent weapon models?
              Arthur likes to torture us and has not released his models yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Seven View Post
                Yes
                I would be overexcited if you would create your art for Quake 1.
                Unfortunately I do not like the base ambience of Quake 2. Other than that it is of course a great game !

Arthur likes to torture us and has not released his models yet

maybe, i will make some models for quake1, but not this time, its really hard to find free time even for sleep.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by effektus View Post
                  Hi boys from where i must download these excellent weapon models?Thanks in advance for great work!
                  Originally posted by SpecialBomb View Post
                  Holy shit, this looks so fucking sweet. Nice job on the texturing, the worn metal look works great with Quake!
                  thanks, im working hard to finish this models.

Comment

• Finally, im found a way to add my models to berserker@quake2 engine and some others with animations, bump, glossiness, etc.
                    So, you can see my rocket launcher ingame, enjoy:

Comment

• Also added and tweaked railgun to the source-port, check this video

Comment

• I love it! Awesome job!

Comment

• Originally posted by RangerXT View Post
                          I love it! Awesome job!
                          thanks.

also, forgot to post screenshot from kmquake2. main source ports for development is berserker@quake2 and q2xp, but kmq2 even without pbr texturing looks better with new models

Comment

• New update

Comment

• That's great work!
                              i find it funny, how my brain says, that your models (in terms of quality and skin resolution) are exactly those who i saw back in my q2 dm days :-) I see your comparison screenshot of the rocket launcher and can't believe it. Nice, nice, nice!
                              I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
                              My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

• another update.

Comment

Working...
                                X