No announcement yet.

Arcane Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's a bot can I just reply to everything it says with the spam icon from time to time?
    twitch
    wew lad

Comment

• Maybe,the bot (named ijazz) could have become the mosy intelligent bot in this universe.
      (yes I know you are calling me a bot and sorry for the off topic stuff)
      Dude,lets party!
      Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ijazz View Post
        Maybe,the bot (named ijazz) could have become the mosy intelligent bot in this universe.
        (yes I know you are calling me a bot and sorry for the off topic stuff)
        hahaha, do not take me wrong! your first messsages were katty perry videos in a quake forum that's (at least) weird
        the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

• I don't see why liking bubblegum pop music should be contradictory to liking a videogame... Yes, Quake fans often like dark and violent music but that's not a prerequisite.
          ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
          ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
            I don't see why liking bubblegum pop music should be contradictory to liking a videogame... Yes, Quake fans often like dark and violent music but that's not a prerequisite.
            You're right

PS: Little OT: I've discovered that Vondur (excellent map maker, check Quaddicted) not only shares my SAME tastes in music, but even owns vinyl records of the band of my friends
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• JUST FOR THE SKAE OF POSTING

1.5 has been released!!
              Dude,lets party!

Comment

• in case you didnt notice, i already made a news-post about that on the front-page
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• is there anything like a patch with only the new progs,qc files and maps? plus sounds
                  Dude,lets party!

Comment

• Kudos on the release!

Comment

• Quake Grave episode coming up soon.

Comment

• I've played through the majority of AD 1.5 and once again, I'm amazed. I've played a lot of Quake mods but none of them hold a candle to this one. The consistency and the polish are superb.

It was great to see Horde of Zendar included. That was -- and still is -- my favorite map from Sock. The scrag boss was a nice surprise. I'm hoping Ivory Tower makes it into the next update.

Top notch work to all involved, keep it up.

EDIT: I'll also mention that I played it all on Baker's new engine MarkV. Everything worked great and looked great. It was nice to see a mirror in action!
                        'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

• Ivory Tower was originally supposed to be part of 1.5. Here's hoping it'll be included alongside ad_sepulcher in the forthcoming patch.
                          ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                          ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
                            Ivory Tower was originally supposed to be part of 1.5. Here's hoping it'll be included alongside ad_sepulcher in the forthcoming patch.
                            Yeah, I just saw that on socks Twitter page I think...fingers crossed. I like how he's including other mini mods into the big one. I never liked having a ton of mods laying around. Takes up a big chunk of the hard drive.
                            'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

• Quake Grave episodes have been made; here's parts 1 and 2. More to come!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iQg8FZNdos[/ame]
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWzV8plBwvE[/ame]

Comment

• can someone like spike perhaps help with this?

im making HD textures for the spiderweb textures in necromancer's keep,
                                but the engine draws all the textures whose filename starts with { as 1bit alpha,
                                which looks great with the original low-res textures but obviously doesnt look as intended with hires textures

i assume that in DP i could most likely use a shader to tell the engine to not draw these particular textures with 1bit alpha, but how would a shader-block for one of these textures look?
                                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                                X