No announcement yet.

Arcane Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to play the "The Minotaur" which is the Yakman from Hexen 2, you can play these Quake maps and mods that already have it implemented:
    Thanks for the map suggestions, BUT the Minotaur does not play like those suggestions, it has all new game code, it plays a lot different.

An ancient Artifact

Comment

is that... the tome of power?
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Too much cool stuff, can't wait anymore!
        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

praise shub that this is back! im game to play this (if your game to finishing it). keep it up! (and alive, hehe!)
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

The Golem (New Monster design) video recorded in DP with MOD settings

Video Preview - Guardians of the Tome of Power, The Golem

Comment

Simply: BEAUTIFUL
              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

@Blood Vengeance, thanks, glad you like it.

I honestly thought more people here would be more interested in the latest video as it shows the mod working in DP with extra effects. The map effects are switched around by the QC to cope with different engine types automatically so mappers don't need to spend so much time with the effects. Oh well, back to making Fitz/QS videos it seems!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                  Simply: BEAUTIFUL
                  Too true. I can't wait to see it running on my own machine.

Really impressive stuff.
                  I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

Sock, all your projects are outstanding. This one will be too. One suggestion - get rid of the q1 weapons. I would like to see swords bows etc.

Comment

Sock,
                      only few people are playing DP Quake nowadays.
                      But we are all waiting for your next release, no matter the engine used!
                      Last edited by Icaro; 10-30-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I know this is a bit off topic but is there a chance of someone stepping in to continue DP development or is that a no-go?
                        I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by PFL View Post
                          I know this is a bit off topic but is there a chance of someone stepping in to continue DP development or is that a no-go?
                          from what i read the source is really unintelligible, to anyone except LH. i doubt it.
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Love the new models and animations in the "Breaking Apart" video!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sock View Post
                              @Blood Vengeance, thanks, glad you like it.

I honestly thought more people here would be more interested in the latest video as it shows the mod working in DP with extra effects. The map effects are switched around by the QC to cope with different engine types automatically so mappers don't need to spend so much time with the effects. Oh well, back to making Fitz/QS videos it seems!
                              Sorry Sock, I haven't been around much lately due to work and other things BUT I think it looks great! I'm really liking the new models and the style. It's great to see a longer video showing off the gameplay too!

Comment

why is none of this posted on insideqc?! iv been missing out on so much!

Comment

Working...
                                X