No announcement yet.

Arcane Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehi Sock, are you working alone in that project or do you have other members working with you?
    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

@PFL, thanks, hopefully it will run well on lots of machines!
      @Six-Shoota, I sort of went away from quake weapons in my last mod, this one is a bit more mainstream and traditional in combat, but there is a couple of new weapons to find in maps!
      @Icaro, thanks, hopefully it will be out soon!
      @gdiddy62, yeah that map is a lot of fun to play and explore
      @ArrrCee, ahhh I wondered where you were, you have been doing awesome news updates lately. I assumed you would notice all the new stuff, sorry about that.
      @ceriux, I don't visit insideqc anymore, I post all my latest stuff on twitter.
      @Blood Vengeance, its a team thing, 4 core people at the moment.

Comment

Sock i don't use Twitter you wouldn't have a Facebook page or a blog you also post things to do you?

Comment

Here is a couple of screenshots showing each corner of the new AD start map. Each map portal shows a theme of what to expect on the other side!

Finally here is screenshot next to the skill pillars!

Comment

Originally posted by ceriux View Post
            Sock i don't use Twitter you wouldn't have a Facebook page or a blog you also post things to do you?
            Sorry I don't use Facebook or have a blog page, its just twitter atm.

Comment

Screens look awesome sock.
              Looking forward to this!!

Comment

those screenshots look great!

i like the hanging vines/roots thing in 3rd pic!
                thats an unique something to see in quake, semi-transparent stuff

caves in 2nd pic also look great! lava and caves are my fave theme in quake

all of the particle-effects in the vid previously posted and the pictures are also neat!
                and the golem fits in well with the rogue statues
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

This looks Extremely Awesome, Cant wait for the final product.
                  GG!!

Comment

Eight episodes!! WOW

Comment

I'm not sure if Sock plugged his twitter account, but even if you don't use twitter, you can still view the updates at the link below.

@simsocallaghan

Keep up the great work you're doing Sock! I'm going to be doing another news post on AD soon.

Comment

Eight episode? Yeeeh!!
                        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Icaro View Post
                          Eight episodes!! WOW
                          Well I'm guessing it's more like eight maps rather than eight episodes. :-)

Still if this is a good collection of progs and assets, there will be more maps made for it down the line (like with Quoth).

Comment

Originally posted by sock View Post
                            Here is a couple of screenshots showing each corner of the new AD start map.

Finally here is screenshot next to the skill pillars!
                            I cant wait!

Comment

@sock: That is just stunning. I can honestly say I'm more excited about this release than any other PC game that I can think of!

Great stuff.
                              I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

@gdiddy62, thanks, always good to hear from a regular here!
                                @talisa, there are two cave/lava maps in progress for the mod
                                @Soulmarine, thanks glad you like it
                                @Icaro, err, no, there 8 proper maps, a couple of remixes and a pile of test maps for mappers and testing!
                                @ArrrCee, got some more screenshots for your post!
                                @Blood Vengeance, err no, just 8 maps!
                                @Johnny Law, there are tons of assets for mappers to use and all the source code/assets are available for use (obviously no commercial)
                                @ceriux, hopefully the start map will get everyone hyped for the mod
                                @PFL, glad you like it!

Finally finished the start map ...

Comment

Working...
                                X