X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the holiday gift Sock!!

Comment

• OMG!

I've only played 10 minutes and this is awesome sock!!!

Everything about it rocks from new monsters, animations, level design and......!!!

Comment

• im having issues the "pinK" on some textures isnt transparent =(

and it crashes on QS when i go to leave the hub map =(
        Last edited by ceriux; 12-26-2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Are you using the recommended (developer-latest) build of Quakespasm? http://quakespasm.ericwa.com/job/qua...pasm-r1268.zip

Comment

• just tried it from your link. still crashes.

the pink issue is from Darkplaces though.

edit: didnt read the read-me trying out suggested settings now.

plays great now!
            Last edited by ceriux; 12-26-2015, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• oh shit, can't wait to try this

been waiting for a new quake mod for a while now

EDIT: is there any way to fix the pink transparency texture issue in DP?
              Last edited by Bloodshot; 12-26-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• wow thanks for the game

Looking by the screenshots, it looks like it has a very detailed and elaborate building design and structures - also as a fun thing to do, you can rl-jump into all those little sculpted niches to check out the surrounding view- and see if the quakeguy can fit in there, in each little crevice- I like to do that, hehe
                The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

• I just played through about half of the first test map that was included and decided it was best that I save playing it for The Quake Grave because, wow, that was already super awesome and fun!

Comment

• I'll have a great sunday with this. Oh, by the way: I send a copy to a friend who's back into quake after many years

I've got the following error

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read it was quakespasm only, i've tried for FTEQW and DP......lol I'm a noob I know
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 12-26-2015, 06:41 PM.
                    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• Newest Qrack will support this mod and maps, if your Qrack doesnt work lemme know!
                      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

• Awesome stuff so far!!!! It's a very addicting and awesome map pack that used all of and the best of the custom content that exists out there.

I'm currently stuck on the 'Boddegy-Bog' level tho; right where the switch outside of the roof is, where to go after that?

Comment

• Thank you (and the entire team) for this great gift!

Unfortunately I can't get Quakespasm to work. It mentions that I need the registered version of Quake, but I'm using the Quake Steam version. I've never used Quakesp before so I'm likely doing something wrong.

EDiT: I saw the post about Qrack. I'll try it out later this afternoon.

Comment

• How do you activate the Nightmare difficulty level, do I have to use the console?
                            Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by ezzetabi View Post
                              How do you activate the Nightmare difficulty level, do I have to use the console?
                              Check under the lifts on the start map?

Comment

• Thank you everyone for your kind words, it has been a crazy long journey of 18 months to make this MOD and I am glad the MOD can finally be released!! if anyone has doubts of where all the assets come from, please check the readme file on my site (it is the most up to date)

is there any way to fix the pink transparency texture issue in DP?
                                I really tried to make this mod shine with DP/FTE with custom particles, extra fog parameters, detecting sky differences and rtlight files. Unfortunately I could not fix the new standard that Fitz/QS engines have adopted of transparent textures starting with "{". Ive tried to write shaders for it, but its a special character used in shaders! It really needs engine support.

If you are will to put up with the pink textures the rest of the experience in DP/FTE should be good, there are lots and lots of special particles! (big thank you to lordhavoc/seven for their help)

Newest Qrack will support this mod and maps, if your Qrack doesnt work lemme know!
                                R00k, you are awesome, thank you for giving Qrack support for this mod.

How do you activate the Nightmare difficulty level, do I have to use the console?
                                There is a nightmare skill select in the start map, you just got to find it, think typical quake secret!

Comment

Working...
                                X