Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisa View Post
    @blood vengenace
    put both the standard enforcer pk3 and the quoth-enforcer pk3 in your quoth folder, NOT in your metmon folder

i had the same problem too. moving both pk3s for enforcer to the quoth folder will fix that

having the enforcer pk3s inside metmon folder will make enforcers invisible because darkplaces
    will first read the pk3's inside the metmon folder and then it will read the pak's inside quoth folder
    which includes a different enforcer-model which will override the enforcer-model in the pk3s

placing the pk3's inside your quoth-folder will make sure the pk3s get loaded AFTER the quoth pak's
    Thanks, it works. Now I can play it finally
    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

@blood vengeance
      you're welcome
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

small update to the metal monstrosity pack which adds 4 more textures
        which are used a looot, especially in the final fight area

find updated pack in first post of thread
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Excellent. I think I'll restart the map once the texture pack is done. I've made Dlits with WinMHcolour and result is simply excellent with metal monstrosity! Not all maps are well done with winmhcolour (Warpspasm for example), but this is superb! https://www.dropbox.com/s/45v3ea1y2g...DLITS.pk3?dl=0
          Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 06-11-2015, 10:05 AM.
          Make Quake Great Again

Comment

and the texture-pack for metal monstrosity is done! (pretty much)
            only the energy-bridges and -beams are still low-res, but those look fine.

as usual, get the updated texture-pack for Metal Monstrosity in first post of thread

now if you all will excuse me, ill be off to play through this map again now that it looks all fancy

i've also added link to your Dlits to the first post blood vengeance
            Last edited by talisa; 06-11-2015, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Man these look nice.

I've got to get back to playing Quake and to get out of my GTA/Doom binge.
              I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
              But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

thanx shambler234

be sure to also check out my thread with HD models for quoth
                http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...tml#post158963

Comment

Cool. Thanks for uploading the Dlits
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Just finished MM on hard difficulty. How to play it on nightmare?
                    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

@blood vengeance
                      if i told you that it wouldnt be a secret nightmare portal anymore, would it?

hint: look in corners

Comment

Found the nightmare, thanks. Finished in 15.35 minutes. Not so hard at all but good map
                        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

its mostly the bob-bots which can give you trouble if you dont have NG or plasmagun

other than that the map indeed isnt to hard due to only having base-enemies,
                          which arent to difficult even if they are powered-up versions.

Comment

just added a WIP-pack for tronyn's arcanum episode (63%)
                            and a pack for ArcExtra1 from arcanum bonus-maps (93%)

also added a pk3 which adds a fancy night-time skybox to ArcExtra1 and
                            makes the map use a fake CDtrack so that the music will loop and volume can be adjusted

originally the music-track will play once and then stop, and the volume cannot be adjusted seperately

Comment

small update to wicked texture-pack, which adds a couple new textures!

this window took me a lot of work cuz i completely remade it from scratch in paintshop

it came out really well imo

and an upgrade to the ttex textures. nothing to special.

upscaled, smoothened and applied some filters to make them appear to be made from rock

made this update an additional download since its just a couple textures,
                              would be silly to make you all re-download a huge pack just for a few extra textures.

Comment

Can't wait to have those maps fully retextured.....
                                Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X