No announcement yet.

HD textures for SP-maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well most of the textures in the texture-pack for retrojam5 are edits of QRP textures,
    so im sure you could make normals for them by editing the normals by QRP
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• texture-pack for gotshun's newest medieval map 'jump' coming soon!
      just need to make 2 more textures to finish it

also..... i started on a texture-pack for Mike Woodham's 'this onion' / 'For My Babies - Bin Dunne Gorne 2'

with just textures that i already did its currently about 2/3th complete (168 out of 235)

ill be making one single texture-pack for both maps together because they use mostly the same textures,
      and making seperate texture-packs for each would result in two texture-packs which have 75% the same textures in them
      Last edited by talisa; 12-03-2016, 09:17 PM.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Wow!! This Onion!! One of my favourites! I love those maps (The second one, This garlic is the best of the pack)
        Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 12-04-2016, 03:53 AM.
        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• aye, they are both absolutely gorgeous maps

Comment

• just finished the texture-pack for Gotshun's Jump:

album with more pics can be found here

as always, find download link in first post of thread
            Last edited by talisa; 12-04-2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Keep up the great work Talisa!!

Comment

• thanx gdiddy

....and i will

Comment

• Never heard of that map, maybe because it isn't on Quaddicted, so here's a chance to play it with HD textures (second time I play a map directly with all HD textures, first was Retrojam5)
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• @BV
                    the map was only released about a week ago: Func_Msgboard: New Q1 SP: "Jump"

its a lovely massive sprawling castle in AD/honey style with lots of monsters & great architecture, and it has a great final battle at the end

btw be sure to also check out arcane dimensions v1.5,
                    which was released just today: http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61381

it features several updated AD versions of some of sock's maps like metal monstrosity and horde of zendar,
                    an updated AD-version of MFX's IKwhite map from mapjam2,
                    as well as a few brand-new maps including one really nice massive base-map by EricW

just played through EricW's map from AD 1.5 myself earlier today,
                    its massive and despite not really being into the base theme myself i thoroughly enjoyed it
                    Last edited by talisa; 12-04-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Wow didn't see the news about AD 1.5, downloading right now!
                      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• I've taken a look at AD Horde of Zendar, a few textures are different, I'm updating the pack made by Icaro to be compatible also for the AD's version, almost finished
                        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• yeah the AD-version of MFX's IKwhite map also has a bunch of different textures used in it that arent in the MJ2 texture-pack.

ill see about making those textures some time soon and update the MJ2 IKwhite pack to include those textures

Comment

• It would be awesome, since Icaro he's not online since a while I was planning to make a compilation with all AD textures pack, it should not be difficult. I don't want to steal his project, but since he's indeed offline from a while, I was thinking to make it myself
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• texture-pack for FMB-BDG 1/2 is slowly coming along,
                              got 25 more textures done since i last time posting.

39 more textures left to be done (85% complete)

Comment

• Guys,

I´m very busy at the moment ... sadly, I don´t have the time to finish the job started!
                                So please go ahead without me! .. I will be happy to help you again in the future!!

I might not posting much lately but I´m still reading and feeling part of the comunity!!

Comment

Working...
                                X