No announcement yet.

HD textures for SP-maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra HD + skyboxes packs, both links are dead.
    ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
    ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• It was updated, here's the new link containing also coloured .lits (not skyboxes anymore):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvtnhbnd97...-V1.1.rar?dl=0
      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• added your HD pack for rapture to the list BV

EDIT: updated link with the latest version of your HD pack for terra
        Last edited by talisa; 01-04-2017, 07:11 AM.
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• I've found my "lost" texture pack for the mini episode The Occursed, I upload it soon, I have to make gallery for it and also update gallery for Terra
          Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• atm im busy on texture-pack for the necromancer's keep from arcane dimensions.

am at about 2/3rd completion right now.... 80 textures done, 41 more to go (of which 50% are webs and windows)
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
              (not skyboxes anymore)
              Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
                atm im busy on texture-pack for the necromancer's keep from arcane dimensions.

am at about 2/3rd completion right now.... 80 textures done, 41 more to go (of which 50% are webs and windows)
                Your texture work is always impressive!

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
                  Why?
                  Because skyboxes in my opinion are a matter of personal tastes
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by enderandrew View Post
                    Your texture work is always impressive!
                    thanx enderandrew

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                      Because skyboxes in my opinion are a matter of personal tastes
                      Yes, but a) some n00bs don't know how to use skyboxes and b) I'd like to judge for myself if your taste matches mine. You could put them in a separate optional pack. Which skybox did you choose for each map?

Comment

• Oh I don't remember, but I can look at screenshots and make an optional pack
                        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• If you don't mind, that'll be nice.

Comment

• why did you delete the mirror of the skyboxes for terra?

they were already a seperate download so it was already an optional addon,
                            so i dont see any reason whatsoever to not just keep them available

Comment

• I'm going to make a version with better skyboxes for Terra
                              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• things have been a bit slow cuz i been busy with other stuff....
                                but in between stuffs i found time to do some work on textures for necromancer's keep

i finished all the broken versions of quake's windows and all the than_* textures.

currently the only textures left are the city* textures with blood-splats (room with buzzsaws),
                                cityarch2_1 & cityarch2_2 (same tex with different BG), and 9 more spiderweb textures

EDIT:
                                small update- really almost done now.... only need to do the fitting spider-webs
                                so you can expect a release in one of the following days!
                                Last edited by talisa; 01-22-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X