• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved "And all that could have been" to Google drive, here's the new link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...khxQ285NkZ5Z3c

Done the same thing for Love of Evil

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...WVkeGtMOWh4MzA
    Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 06-04-2017, 04:32 AM.
    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• @BV
      updated the links with new ones

Originally posted by irukanjji View Post
      This link in the first post is broken
      DOWNLOAD RJ3 HD-TEX, can you fix it
      Thanks in advance
      EDIT: oops, just realized this was due to an mistake on my behalf....
      i accidentially forgot to update the link when BV updated the pack ^^;;

updated the link to latest version of pack so the download works again
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Here's the new link for RJ3:
        https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...GF4TzN4YVFBcmM

and here's new link for Red Slammer:
        https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...TlKYl9HY3Z6R3M

I'm moving all of my texture packs to google drive slowly
        Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 06-04-2017, 07:00 AM.
        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• @BV
          replaced both links with the new links
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Here's new link for Rapture:
            https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...TJoWUU3MVY2OFE

It's an updated version of the previous one, corrected some fixes, not big upgrades in this one

And here's new link for Terra:
            https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...zM5SjRiVldFU00
            Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 06-04-2017, 09:02 AM.
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• When my internet connection problems are solved I've got Stark Monstrosity and Mainframe Mayhem ready for upload
              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• Hey Tal & BV, I've read that the two of you are working on a HD pack for the new Jam 9, how is it coming along? Any idea when we can expect it?
                ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• bfg666

well.... mapjam9 uses a looooooooooooot of textures.... over 700 even.

there's lots of textures that ive previously made for maps like arcanum, conference of the shamblers and red77,
                  but there are currently still 242 more textures that need to be made. so it wont be for a while im afraid

doing an HD texture-pack for mapjam9 is a huge undertaking cuz of the absolute massive amount of textures used.

so dont hold off on playing mapjam9 in await for an HD texture-pack, go play it now in all its awesome pixel glory <3
                  Last edited by talisa; 08-04-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• small update: ive made a whole bunch more textures since last time for mapjam9

currently there are 150 more textures to go (pack is 80% done)
                    Last edited by talisa; 08-14-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Wow! You work faster than a super nailgun :-D
                      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• lol... ive found a bunch more textures that were already done in the past,
                        and ive mostly done more textures that were edits of other textures

like for example the +pentwg & +octkceil animations, which are alternate versions of +pentgrip & +oct with a dfferent background

Comment

• update: done a whole bunch more textures for mapjam9 since last time

the pack is currently ~90% done, there's 83 more textures to go

btw i also added a similar screenshot to the previous update-post from a week ago
                          Last edited by talisa; 08-14-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Can't wait for that pack, Tal! Do you have any guesstimate on when it'll be finished?

Comment

• itll be done..... when its done?

i currently still got 41 textures to go

those are the bunch of textures that still need to be made

here's the update of all textures that i did since last time

i also made 2 map-specficic alternate textures

for MJB's map i made a custom version of kgr3_0, which is metal2_2 with blood-splatters, which fits much better in that map

for the start-map i made a custom replacement for city3_2, which is the texture thats used on the books.
                              the creator of the start-map used city3_2 which is a stone texture, i replaced it with a custom brown leather texture.
                              Last edited by talisa; 08-22-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Well, you've already made half of what was left in just 5 days, so I suppose we won't be waiting much longer...

Too bad Seven is not gonna update his Quoth + SMC Particle Flame mod! It's for Quoth 2.1 and it won't work with the latest 2.2 required by this jam. It would have gone so much better with the HD pack...

Comment

Working...
                                X