• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's Tomb of Fenrir:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1n4ciqcyd...-v1.0.pk3?dl=0

more pics Tomb of Fenrir - Album on Imgur
    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

well..... 'Tomb of Fenrir' is a map which requires AD, but its not an official AD map...

so perhaps just post it over in HD textures thread instead of here?
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Also E3M2 (The Faults) is unofficial (or at least it was excluded from AD). The topic is yours so I leave the decision to you, but I'd keep it here because afterall is a map for AD.
        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

hmm didnt know that, thought that was an official AD map.

ive added tomb of fenrir and moved both AD_fenrir & AD_E3M2 to the end of first post,
          under a new section titled 'unofficial AD maps'
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Also this map is unofficial https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/mjb_horse.html

I've taken a brief look and an HD texture pack for it possibile, even if I'm not into small maps very much...
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

So is there any chance of converting hl mdls(the shotgun you made for me) to q1 mdl?

i could use some help
              Dude,lets party!
              Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

@ijazz
                i already gave you an answer to that exact same question in your own thread
                http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...tml#post173067

how about you try and do some of those things yourself instead of asking others to do things
                and then nag and complain when they dont do it fast enough for your liking?

i even pointed you to a program which you can use yourself to convert the md3's to mdl

Comment

Compiling the AD version of Horde of Zendar's texture pack
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

For the unofficial maps, can you basically only start them via the command line or console? I take it they don't have teleporters in the start maps?

Comment

yeah, the unofficial maps do not have teleporters added in to the start-map,
                      and you have to manually load them through console

Comment

and.... another one done

Arcane Chapters, the second hub which was added in AD v1.5

more pics can be found here

NOTE: just like with all of my texture-packs, there are no duplicate textures included!
                        so if you see missing textures, make sure you have all previously-released packs installed too

up next: AD_lavatomb..... 2 more textures to go!

Comment

Great! By tomorrow I hope to have Horde of Zendar HD texture for AD uploaded
                          Make Quake Great Again

Comment

awesum

the two textures i still need to do for AD_lavatomb are one window and one daikatana-style decoration,
                            so those might take a little longer as those will need to be remade from scratch.

all textures from AD_necrokeep, AD_start and AD_chapters could be made by editing existing textures,
                            which is why it didnt take long to make texture-packs for those maps

Comment

Just saw the textures, awesome works as always, in AD_Zendar i use this texture for cobble1, this is from Hexen Edge of Chaos mod for Doom3. In my opinion is the best texture replacement, but this it's simply my opinion, so I'll move the texture in a different folder to not replace other textures, here's what I used:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpmga4xfml...obble.rar?dl=0
                              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

ah yes, that one looks great, much nicer then the texture i used for cobble1.

i really just snatched an older texture i made and doubled it cuz i couldnt find a good texture for cobble1 right of the bat

Comment

Working...
                                X