No announcement yet.

Arcane Dimensions -HD overhaul-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im almost running out of space on my dropbox too myself..... only have 1gb left, lol

maybe google drive would be an option? with google drive you get 15GB space,
    and if you already have a google account you dont need to sign up for anything else
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

That's a good idea, but never used google drive. I was thinking of using moddb.com: files stay "forever" and reach more people
      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

work on leptis magna textures is coming along nicely.... just 51 textures left to go (80% done)
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
          That's a good idea, but never used google drive. I was thinking of using moddb.com: files stay "forever" and reach more people
          I love Google Drive but I wonder if they have caps on bandwidth or how many people can download from a Google Drive share.

Moddb.com may be the way to go.

Or I wonder if you and Talisa should see about getting your packs hosted on Quaketastic

Comment

I don't know how to register and host files at quaketastic
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

just 16 more textures left to go for leptis magna

Comment

just finished the texture-pack for Ionous' & Pulsar's "Leptis Magna"!

as always, you can find link in first post of thread

Comment

Make Quake Great Again

Comment

hope you like it

Comment

Of course! Since there is the beta version of AD_Sepulcher available here:
                      http://www.quaketastic.com/files/sin...1_50_fanP1.zip

I'll make an HD texture pack for it, very few textures and very easy to do, I'll start tomorrow
                      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

made two small updates to the AD_magna texture-pack:
                        -i noticed i forgot to do rtex278, so i made that one and included it
                        -i forgot to convert the textures to TGA before packing them up last time

so i updated the entire texture-pack to include all textures as TGA,
                        and i also added rtex278 which was missing before

Comment

Since all the maps that aren't in AD last version contains very few textures, I was thinking of making a single .pk3 file that contains the textures for the maps that aren't in AD last version (ad_e3m2, ad_sepulcher, mjb_horse, ad_fenrir)
                          Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Oh by the way I'm finishing AD_scastle....even if not part of the main AD package, should be considered an official map? Afterall was made by Sock himself
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

not included in either of the AD start-maps, so unofficial.

if sock adds it to either start-map in an update to AD then it will be moved to official maps

Comment

And what about AD_Sepulcher? There is the beta available (and is fully playable) and was part of the official AD package even if it was scrapped. So when I release the texture pack will be included in the official texture packs?
                                Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X