No announcement yet.

Quake Reforged Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, just stopping by to say WOW YOUR MOD LOOKS F*ING AWSOME!!! Anyways, i'm staying low and hiding away from all you peeps until the xmas holidays, then I will release my little pet, aka the player model.

Comment

• Oh hell - sweet hell - this will be so sooooo fraggin' amazing - awesome job with the website. goin to sniff some more into it right now cheers

Comment

• I've to say a thing, it's true that we do this in our spare time, but with all this appreciation it's impossible to not push ourselves to work even harder. Your support deserves its place in the "Readme"!!

@zylyx
        I see what you're doing there... you and your zbrush

@Baker
        Thanks!! we'll take a look to make the right choice for us and the community!!

Quake Reforged
        Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
        SoA skins
        DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• Upgrade of the site incoming (minutes): new entries and a preview...

Quake Reforged
          Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
          SoA skins
          DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• Seeing all the positive comments in this forum to our site, we have two new "news" I hope may be of interest pending the final package.
            I hope it comes out Quake 5 in the meantime

The Scrag & The Ogre!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• cant wait for the completion, everything looks amazing keep up the good work.

Comment

• These look fantastic. I too am awaiting them with baited breath!

Comment

• WOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
                  Holy shit!

Must...restrain...urge to make comprehensive exaltations.....

Okay- The ogre is f*ckin fantastic! First time I've ever seen one that looked seriously scary!
                  (and damn fine job on his rags- WAY beyond my interpretations of them!)

Even the logo is pimping! Any chance you'd be making a wallpaper/screenshot section down the track?
                  (actually never mind- I'll just save the image)!

Really, REALLY looking forward to how you guys make Chthon.

Also, love the Death knight (especially now I can get a good look at him)!

The cool part is, they're all VERY accurate to the originals where it counts- yet new enough so that the whole game is a new experience!
                  Check out my awesome Deviant art page!
                  Quake fanart (obviously included)!

http://harry-the-fox.deviantart.com/

Comment

• Just to say: "I love you guys!!".

What i always noticed, since i follow this project, was the detailed new interpretation of the original skins (with the exception of the ENFORCER - i love the new one)!

I really appreciate your very hard work! Thank you for all!

PS: You have a typo on your BESTIARY website: ENFOCER
                    Last edited by TR2N; 11-18-2009, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• hey foq: xkcd - A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language - By Randall Munroe

Comment

• Alfader and Nergal, great work ,Quake single and coop live again ,Thx and sucess finished works....

Comment

• advance sorry, my English is very bad, so I use translator. I found I was on another forum this player model:QuakeWorld.nu Forum / Player Model

,perhaps suited him some skin from your workshop, but I do not know whether it allowed its creators and do not know whether the model will work in the dark places. It's just an idea, nothing else)

video modelu :[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WriAnsGSI0k]YouTube - Ranger Model[/ame]

Comment

• First of all guys I would like to say that i became a great fan of Your work here,
                            ogre preview made me visit Your site few times a day waiting for updates he's so f.... genius!

I would like to add some constructive criticism, but its kind of hard
                            Only thing i dont like so far is wizard's face, it should be more humanoid in my opinion.

Anyhow we got skins good enough for next ... 13 years?!

If somebody wants better looking quake he should hit the modeling or make new ambient lights so the textures would take more out of bricky models thanks to normal maping and gloss like in doom 3

Comment

• metch that comic series is gr8

Comment

• Originally posted by spooker View Post
                                metch that comic series is gr8
                                oops i think i posted that i the wrong thread, early in the morning heh

Comment

Working...
                                X