Quake Reforged Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Nergal

Just wanted to say hello... keep the good work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nergal View Post
      It's not fair to raise expectations with just news, when the real meat is late to come!
      I like that. We're all waiting for the good stuff
      MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

• Hi Nergal! Good to read you here!! Whatīs up with Alfader? I thought he was doing the world textures? Isnīt he a part of QRP anymore?

Comment

• just wanted to say that Reforged has some of my fav skins love the orge

Comment

• Hello Nergal,

We all bow down before your talent and work.
            When you browse the internet with open eyes and ears, your skins are used as good as everywhere.
            That is proof enough.

And I like your modesty/humbleness the most.

Stay as you are and visit us from time to time Nergal.
            (when you feel the need to...)

All the Best for you,
            Seven

Comment

• When will you guys release your Ranger Skin? I WANT IT SOOOOOOOO BAD

Comment

• Hello, I feel like I am missing something somewhere or just plain old dealing with something that will not work, but I downloaded the monster skins off the ReForged Site with all the fun fancy bump maps and stuff, but they are still showing up flat in game. I am running Darkplaces on my Mac. I was playing with the r_glsl_offsetmapping but that was only changed the ammo boxes I must have downloaded, cause the monsters are still flat. I feel like I am over looking a button that enables it? or did I get the wrong pack? or am I just SOL due to my quake client version. thanks cheers.

Comment

• Hello

I expected to have the downloads at 1st post but only can find them at the link Quake Reforged.

My problem is I'd like to have a full download and simply place all the material in my "\textures" folder.

If I understand I'd have to download them one by one right now???

Well I doubt there is no file made regrouping all the material OR that I would do this manualy OR that I'll read all this thread to find out

Anyone with "the" link??

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                    I'd like to update the first post and put all the download links in there, but I don't remember the password anymore, sorry.
                    I'll do it here anyway:

Quake1: Quake Reforged
                    SoA: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...html#post97942
                    DoE: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...tml#post104668
                    Armagon: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...html#post97942
                    Lavaman: https://app.box.com/shared/vs72x60dbo
                    Heads: https://app.box.com/shared/kqtjhnf3kn
                    https://app.box.com/shared/cchv0cab5k

Maybe there's more stuff lost in the previous posts...
                    For sure there's more stuff unreleased on my hdd...

Quake Reforged
                    Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
                    SoA skins
                    DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• thanx nergal

i had the lavaman skin and the hellknight head but the versions i had were 50% resolution of the ones you linked.
                      so its nice to have those both in a higher resolution now
                      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• So what is the status of the project? 99% and finished? Nergal, whatīs up with Alfader?!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          I'd like to update the first post and put all the download links in there, but I don't remember the password anymore, sorry.
                          Hi Nergal,

Yes, I also tried. And it wasnt 'quakereforged'

Originally posted by Nergal View Post
                          For sure there's more stuff unreleased on my hdd...
                          Hehe, you know how to make us fall on our knees and beg

As far as I know the only missing monster from SoA is the Spikemine.
                          From DoE i think its a bit more: Eel, Ogre Boss, Sword and Dragon.

There are replacement texture skins availabe for all those monsters, but they are not "Nergal Quality"

Comment

• Originally posted by Seven View Post
                            Yes, I also tried. And it wasnt 'quakereforged'
                            I tried "quakePenis" but it wasn't too...

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                            As far as I know the only missing monster from SoA is the Spikemine.
                            From DoE i think its a bit more: Eel, Ogre Boss, Sword and Dragon.
                            ogre, sword and dragon are done already, only spikemine and eel are left.
                            cool

Quake Reforged
                            Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
                            SoA skins
                            DoE skins pre-release

Comment

ogre, sword and dragon are done already, only spikemine and eel are left.cool
                              Time for DoE release V 0.99856749 then

Feels good to see you around again, Nergal.

Comment

• yeah i agree with seven,
                                its good to see you posting here again after such a long period of silence
                                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                                X