Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gnounc
    replied
    nice. not sure how i missed that. great addition!

Leave a comment:

• NightFright
    replied
    Update for the model pack after Seven was so kind to provide a skin for Lunaran's knight model (knight.mdl/h_knight.mdl) so that it can be used in Dissolution of Eternity.

Authentic Model Pack v1.1 (1 MB)

Now includes:
    Rotfish fix by ijed
    Player/Grunt/Rottweiler models by capnbubs
    Knight model by Lunaran
    [NEW] Knight Statue for DoE by Lunaran (model) and Seven (skin)

Leave a comment:

• onemanclan
    replied
    Hi guys..

Has anyone successfully exported an iqm from this?

(I wasn't able to do it in time for the (AGR TF )Rock2ober movie part 2.. I can't export (Blender->iqm ) the skin/texture.. It shows up in Noesis as blank..)
    Last edited by onemanclan; 03-13-2015, 11:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    just got around to making all additional maps of reforged skin for lunaran's updated model

also updated the base texture to not include the base of the sword at the hand anymore

GET IT HERE!

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    i will look into adjusting those maps for lunaran's model soon

ive just been busy with other stuff and havent had time to do so yet for reforged skin

Leave a comment:

• Mirrorman95
    replied
    Does anyone have the Reforged gloss, luma, and norm for the new knight model?

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    thanx gdiddy!

the UV-maps are extremely similar except for some positioning,
    so editing textures to fit lunarans model was quite easy

Leave a comment:

• gdiddy62
    replied
    Look awesome Talisa!

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    converted both of d1554573r's knight-skins to fit lunaran's improved model

also converted all additional maps for both knights
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0yxfmkrpu...naran.rar?dl=0

Leave a comment:

• xaGe
    replied
    That's great! Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by NightFright View Post
    Just in case some of you didn't see the info on Func_Msgboard a few days ago:

Nice quicky talisa, looks good.

Originally posted by talisa
    EDIT: its far from perfect, but i did a quick dirty edit of reforged knight skin to (mostly) fit lunaran's improved knight

Leave a comment:

• NightFright
    replied
    For convenience reasons, here is a PAK version of all the models available so far.

Contains:
    - All of Capnbubs' models from this thread (player, grunt, dog)
    - Lunaran's knight model
    - ijed's fish model fix to address the "postmortem shrinking head bug"

Authentic Model Improvement Collection (0.9 MB)

Just unzip this into your Quake installation dir (it will go to "id1" automatically). There you can rename the file ("pakz.pak") as needed. Readme file is also included.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    neat, ill def be using that improved model by lunaran

EDIT: its far from perfect, but i did a quick dirty edit of reforged knight skin to (mostly) fit lunaran's improved knight

V reforged skin for lunaran's model V
    Last edited by talisa; 01-15-2015, 08:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NightFright
    replied
    Just in case some of you didn't see the info on Func_Msgboard a few days ago:

Lunaran remade the knight in the same fashion as the models from this thread.

Last edited by NightFright; 01-15-2015, 06:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cobalt
    replied
    That would be a defining feature in any engine....pretty much unlimited client colors. Im not sure if Spike was saying FTE is already doing this exact thing tho.

The old skins colormap if there is a certain shade of brown like used in the player models skin 0. I guess you would need to keep this compatibility by default plus the stuff you just posted that translated the old color system, and then just detect if the new substitute skin file is in a hires extension other than pcx of bmp or the other compatable skin formats. The trick would be to maybe do the same thing where if there are brownish red colors, they get mapped / matched to the larger color scale in the same manner, or to hard code shirt and pants via the color rgb rgb format.

Originally posted by R00k View Post
    hmm ya i guess i could make a cvar for enemycolor and teamcolor and store them in an array and allow the user to define colors in r g b.

when i made the color table im using i used a colorpicker in photoshop of the team colors from a screenshot. i orignally started with the unofficial protocol specs but they looked kinda washed out

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    hmm ya i guess i could make a cvar for enemycolor and teamcolor and store them in an array and allow the user to define colors in r g b.

when i made the color table im using i used a colorpicker in photoshop of the team colors from a screenshot. i orignally started with the unofficial protocol specs but they looked kinda washed out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X