• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
    here you go:
    Zippyshare.com - dwere weps -MP v3.zip

updated all MP weapons to use the updated 'refactored' models from Dwere
    Hi Talisa, looks like the above link has expired. Could you please up load it again? Thank you!
    Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

• @vegetous

they're included in the latest version of the Authentic Models Pack:
      http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...tml#post171927

i only uploaded the file to zippyshare because they would be included in that pack anyway and thus there was no need to have a long-lasting link
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Ok, thank you!
        Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

• Hate to bump, but just curious on how this project is going? Probably my favorite mod for Quake as I like to keep things Vanilla but with a little "spice" to it. Excited to see the finished Ogre.
          Soundtracks and Instrumentals
          MyMusic | Youtube

Comment

• I havent gotten any response at all from capnbubs in response to my message that i sent him in second life
            asking about the improved ogre he was doing in the past.
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Hello PRIMEVAL,

You can contact capnbubs in many ways.
              He works on XCOM 2 mods since some time now.
              Capnbubs has accounts at: Twitter, Steam, Deviantart.
              You can even support him at patreon.

He is a nice guy and will surely share his work if you want.

Best of luck,
              Seven

Comment

• So... has anyone managed to get in touch with Capnbubs about that ogre?
                ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• Does anyone still have these models? share please?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ceriux View Post
                    Does anyone still have these models? share please?!
                    Compilation of all models from this thread iirc:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...XdCQm1YU3lFMWs

Made it like months ago.

Comment

• Thank you ill be aure to download them after work.

Comment

• Forgive the necrobumping but for someone just getting back into quake after a long period of absence I must say that the models I've seen in this thread have blown me away. I was a dark places user before (with all bells and whistles) but I'm now limited to the quakespasm engine. As such this type of work is perfect for such an engine user. More details (which we all crave) but nostalgia intact aspects! Just would like to know if there is a compilation of this and other of these mid poly models with a more intact bestiary ( I'm sure I've seen ogres and enforcers somewhere when searching before now) I've grabbed the one above with the weapons and items etc... It's great but just wondered if there was more?

*edit*
                        I just found this: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?red...&v=c1eGMYlL_NY ogre remodel

fits in well!

vid
                        https://youtu.be/c1eGMYlL_NY
                        Last edited by osjclatchford; 02-04-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Well, that's certainly an interesting find! Thanks for the link! What's great about this is that head gibs and the multi-grenade skin for MP2 are already included. I have tried to test this with the latest DirectX build of Mark V (1081) and it crashes to desktop, though. This may happen due to the complexity of the model (has 1290 triangles according to QuarK, which seems to be a bit high). Needless to say, I can only add this once it is sure that the model can be loaded by all vanilla-style ports. Baker has been notified about it, let's see what he has to say.

Checking the Quaketastic file repository, I see that Chillo actually made quite a bunch of interesting other remakes besides the Ogre, need to check them out:
                          - Chthon (boss.mdl)
                          - Enforcer (enforcer.mdl/h_mega.mdl)
                          - Scrag (wizard.mdl)
                          - Zombie (zombie.mdl/h_zombie.mdl)

Chillo made more models, but their skins are unfinished:
                          - Death Knight (hknight.mdl)
                          - Spawn (tarbaby.mdl)
                          - Vore (shalrath.mdl)
                          Last edited by NightFright; 03-16-2018, 08:33 AM.
                          Authentic Models Pack
                          OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                          LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• chillo actually has remade a whole bunch of monsters
                            https://twitter.com/DanielWienerson/...91068422709249

dog, fiend, knight, enforcer, grunt, chthon, scrag, ogre, shambler, zombie

and he's also made a bunch of misc objects, like gibs and projectiles.

the fiend from bloodshot thats currently in the pack is better though imo
                            imo skiffy's shambler is also better-looking than chillo's shambler

chillo's dog..... well, its great but different. its much more creepy and ghastly than the default rottweiler.
                            could always include it as an optional replaement for those that might like a different-looking doggo?

also, the latest update chillo did to his ogre is quite... different. he added a hook-nose and elf-ears to the ogre.
                            an earlier version which oscj linked here is much nicer imo
                            http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-help...-in-quakespasm
                            Last edited by talisa; 03-16-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• I wouldn't replace anything that's already in the pack. These models are really good and mostly use the original skins or some that look very similar to them. That's what this project is about. Unfortunately, the Fiend is currently causing Mark V crashes since build 1.28, but hopefully Baker will fix that.

What's still missing in the pack is what I am after. Chillo's Chthon, Enforcer, Scrag and zombie are quite good and could be added. As for the ogre, Sock's Arcane Dimension model would be great, with some modifications (should pad removed, MP2 skin added). Maybe I'll contact him about it so he might do these adjustments. Or maybe you, talisa, if you feel up to it. ^^
                              Last edited by NightFright; 03-19-2018, 06:59 AM.
                              Authentic Models Pack
                              OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                              LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• hehe afraid i have extremely little experience with using regular quake mdl,
                                beside something as simple as swapping out a skin or adding a skin

Comment

Working...
                                X