hey there folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey there folks

Been on my honeymoon the past week, if anyone was wondering where I've been. Will post a new piece of E1M1 soon, and the other special project I've been charged with (for those who know about it) will begin working on it soon also. Cheers!

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
    Been on my honeymoon the past week, if anyone was wondering where I've been. Will post a new piece of E1M1 soon, and the other special project I've been charged with (for those who know about it) will begin working on it soon also. Cheers!
    Sweet!!! Enjoy the honey moon broseph
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Why the hell are you on here!?

~"Yes, honey, I'm excited about our marriage as well and I know we only get one honeymoon, but I need to post on QuakeOne right quick, about my interactive story and future projects...."

Oh, and congratulations (probably)
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

No longer on my honeymoon. We're back home, so all is well

Comment

Well [belated] congratulations to you both DK. It's good to have you back, it just wasn't the same without you.
          Last edited by Mr.Burns; 04-30-2013, 07:14 AM.
          Mr.Burns
          "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
          WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
          Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

You're already back!? Where did you go for your honeymoon, the park?

You know I'm totally just messin with you, right?

--

I can't talk. My honeymoon was spent in a cheesy motel and I wasn't even married. It was priced well though. 29$ for 4 hours in the room and 100$ for a honey. The moon was free.

note: I have never actually paid a whore for sex. I have standards. I steal their money and leave before they wake up.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-30-2013, 11:01 AM.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
            X