Clear All

• LUST, Look, Here

https://anonfiles.com/file/cd3b535ad...07ef5259263bd6

contains these

DirectQ 1.8.7 2011-4-13 Executable.zip
    "^ditto" RC1 Executable.zip
    DirectQ 1.8.8 Test 2 2011-06-14
    DirectQ 1.8.666a Executable.zip
    DirectQ 1.9.0 Executable.zip <- Needs Jun 10 DX9 update! Even if your on Win7! Recommended!
    DirectQ 19-05-2011.zip
    DirectQ 2011-05-07 Executable.zip
    DirectQ 2011-09-02 Executable.zip
    DirectQ 2012-06-21.zip
    DirectQ Builds 2012-11-11.zip (newest version,I dont use it though.Also comes with DirectQ II)
    DirectQ-2012-10-14.zip
    DirectQ-Test-2012-04-03.rar <- this is the version I use.

[01:43] <mindzx>
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-08-2013, 11:13 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I don't understand what you are trying to show
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I'm offering Lust links (he knows this link is here,we was playing CAx 150dm3 tonight) , and rather than emailing link or w/e he said just post it here. So, boom. Post made, files inside archive are documented.

DX9 and DX11 Quake is the purpose of the post, the image is just a snapshot of what DirectQ can do for becoming more visually appealing in multiplayer but not getting ridiculous with the effects / real time lighting / etc, it remains a fast and responsive multiplayer experience that looks great but doesnt cost anything in performance,you actually get more FPS with better looking quake than fn Stock GL textures/clients.

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ty i guess!
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

oh, LUST is a person. gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
            oh, LUST is a person. gotcha
            how did i miss that?
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

are you hazing me? lol

I thought if I looked here (and I was diehard Quaker) that I would find something I lust for. Then I got here and it was a package of DQ and a picture that did not speak to me at all....

considering that slowly but surely none of you are making any sense to me anymore (maybe its me), I figured it would be good to state that I have no clue what this is about.

Comment

i kinda thought we would see a pic like this
                Attached Files

Comment

are you hazing me? lol

I thought if I looked here (and I was diehard Quaker) that I would find something I lust for. Then I got here and it was a package of DQ and a picture that did not speak to me at all....

considering that slowly but surely none of you are making any sense to me anymore (maybe its me), I figured it would be good to state that I have no clue what this is about.
                  hehe

Comment

madgypsy, another person ive yet to ever see play quake, who are you

Comment

I am Gypsy - a socially challenged mad scientist that got lost on my way to Albuquerque and ended up in a slipgate complex. I enjoy walking on the beach, reading and petting kittens. My interests include, but are not limited to: helping old people cross the street, feeding the homeless and helping strangers in need. A quick search of my police record will show that the police loooove me and they are always trying to force me to chill at their "house". They even give me silver bracelets when they see me, but they always take them back, which I don't think is very nice. They also use me to test new chemicals. I think it's because they trust my opinion. For instance, a while back they sprayed me with some stuff I like to call - "burns like a mother fucker". They were very pleased with the results and I was glad to help. The best part is, I still have 80% of my original vision.

I could count how many times I've played Quake on one finger. Mostly because I can count without fingers, but the number still isn't very high.
                      Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-25-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I am Gypsy - a socially challenged mad scientist that got lost on my way to Albuquerque and ended up in a slipgate complex. I enjoy walking on the beach, reading and petting kittens. My interests include, but are not limited to: helping old people cross the street, feeding the homeless and helping strangers in need. A quick search of my police record will show that the police loooove me and they are always trying to force me to chill at their "house". They even give me silver bracelets when they see me, but they always take them back, which I don't think is very nice. They also use me to test new chemicals. I think it's because they trust my opinion. For instance, a while back they sprayed me with some stuff I like to call - "burns like a mother fucker". They were very pleased with the results and I was glad to help. The best part is, I still have 80% of my original vision.

I could count how many times I've played Quake on one finger. Mostly because I can count without fingers, but the number still isn't very high.
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by lust View Post
                          madgypsy, another person ive yet to ever see play quake, who are you
                          (un)suprisingly, there is a whole new portion of the Q1 community we rarely see, unless your on the forums often.

Just cuz they don't play multiplayer netquake doesn't make them any less real

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                            (un)suprisingly, there is a whole new portion of the Q1 community we rarely see, unless your on the forums often.

Just cuz they don't play multiplayer netquake doesn't make them any less real
                            ive been busy with other stuff this year, but over the summer im planning to crank up the quake, and get back on wl's atlanta server.
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                            X