Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bristol stool chart

can you believe it?? a chart for poo.

(my last shit was a 6-7. that's what happens when you use hot sauce with ravioli )

My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

where's the chart?
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

uh its like right in my post. you probably didn't let the page load.
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

ah, so it is. Amazing, I will get this tattooed on me so I never forget.

Comment

might get a small version to carry with me in my wallet, just so i can see what my poop is if i'm away from the house, but then again i almost have this committed to memory because poop seems to be an important aspect of my life. maybe because i poop so much? or because when i was little my old man would always make poop jokes? or maybe because i have a mental disorder? who knows, who cares.

point is, i found a poop chart. achievement get!
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

maybe because i poop so much?
            That can be dangerous, bro. I'm not joking or about to make a joke. Chronic shits is a problem I had, long ago. It led to stage 2 rectal prolapse and 35000 dollars in surgery. I'm on top of the world now, but I was dieing and lost everything (due to not being able to work). Don't take constant poop lightly, bro. It can take your life from you in more ways than one.

::end public service announcement

PS> Imagine turning inside-out from the rectal area in very slow (and painful) motion. You're too young to have to deal with these things (or you should be). Get your diet right and stay away from carbonated beverages.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-25-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

i poop like 1-2 times a day. i typically forget to shit because of my work hours (5 pm to 11 or 12).
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

oh that's exactly what it should be. 2 times a day. You made it sound like quite a bit more. If you ever notice that number going up and staying up, get it looked at immediately. A change in diet and a hemmorhoid removal is waaay cheaper than having the doc sew you a completely new rectum.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                  oh that's exactly what it should be. 2 times a day. You made it sound like quite a bit more. If you ever notice that number going up and staying up, get it looked at immediately. A change in diet and a hemmorhoid removal is waaay cheaper than having the doc sew you a completely new rectum.
                  sew a rectum lol.
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

hey, google "rectal prolapse" and then click images.

sew a rectum is the least of the procedure, first they have to cut all the bad tissue out and there is usually a whole friggin lot of it. I'd post an image but it is waaaay too graphic.

Comment

certain foods lead to lots of those conditions too. ever had 'the alcohol shits' ? haehaehaehaeh

The Beer Shits
                      Most people who have reached adulthood in a first world country have been warned about the dangers of alcohol, and the consequences of imbibing too much. What these notifications, freshman education classes, friendly peer pressure chats, and Surgeon General Warnings have failed to mention are a little thing I lovingly call the Beer Shits.

The Beer Shits generally occur the morning after a night of beer guzzling, but can show up as early as one hour after the ingestion of a single beer. In this blog entry I am going to enumerate the stages of the beer shits. This knowledge will not only help you make informed decisions about drinking, it will also give you the proper terminology to use when it comes time to complain to your fellow partiers the morning after a wild night.

The Beer Shits
                      Stage One: Explosive Liquid Death
                      Stage One of the Beer Shits is characterized by an explosive stool that usually holds the same properties of the beer you drank the night before--it is entirely made up of liquid, is translucent, and ranges in coloring from the deep coffee-color of Guiness Lager, to the nearly clear yellowish-brown of Natty Light. Stage one of the Beer Shits is generally accompanied by an intense burning feeling in and around the anus. Imagine wiping your butt with pure rubbing alcohol, or rather excreting pure rubbing alcohol--this is the type of sensation you can expect. Most likely if you are at this stage of the Beer Shits, you are still slightly intoxicated.

Stage Two: The Shredded Cheese Anomoly
                      Stage Two of the Beer Shits is characterized by by a runny, heterogeneous mixture of what appears to be various types of shredded cheese in a solution of muddy river water. Although this stage is slightly less painful than stage one of the Beer Shits, it is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting. This stage generally occurs at the transition point from still being drunk to becoming hung-over. It doesn't help your nausea that this stage of the Beer Shits generally smells like two day old skunk road kill during a record breaking heatwave. It also leads you to wonder what in the hell you ate the night before that could possibly create such a strange type of poo.

Stage Three: Fluffy Balls of Cotton
                      Stage Three of the Beer Shits is characterized by a poo that is super soft. This is the first stage of the Beer Shits in which the consistency of the poo is uniform. However, this stage is also usually accompanied by a great deal of bloating and gas, which leads your super-malleable shit to become highly aerated. This stage of the Beer Shits not only resembles the fluffy stuffing with which your favorite teddy bear is filled, it also floats like an empty transport barge and usually takes about 4 or 5 flushes before all of it finally goes down.

Stage Four: Dried Play-dough Sculptures
                      Stage Four of the Beer Shits is characterized by an extremely hard, painful grouping of smallish, strangely shaped turds. At this point in your hangover, nausea and vomiting have passed, you may still have a little bit of a headache, but mostly you are extremely thirsty and dehydrated. This Stage of the Beer Shits makes you wonder if you broke into a Pre-school building the night before and followed through on a dare to swallow as many of the dried out Pre-school Play-dough sculptures as you could. The cool part about this stage is that if you are lucky enough to poop out something that resembles the Virgin Mary, you can potentially rescue it from the bowl before it gets soft and auction it off on E-Bay to the highest bidder!

Stage Five: The Melted Chocolate Bar
                      The Fifth and final Stage of the Beer Shits occurs as your hang-over begins to pass and your body starts to get back to its normal proceedings. This stage of the Beers Shits is the most common, as pretty much everyone experiences this stage after drinking any amount of beer. This Stage is very similar to a normal soft stool, except that instead of just being soft all over, it is a normal turd in the middle, and gets runnier towards the outside of the poo, much like a chocolate bar that has been left out in the sun just a little bit too long.

The Stages of the Beer Shits do generally occur in this order, but depending on the amount of beer ingested, can begin at any of the stages after Stage One. The Beer Shits can also be skewed and slightly altered if the person drinks liquor along with their beer (as this can make them skip Stage Three entirely). For more info on the Beer Shits, or to put in your two cents, please post questions and comments below!

Be sure to subscribe or to come back next week to learn another Awkward Fact! Updates will be posted on Mondays! To request a certain topic, please comment below with your idea, and
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

LOL!! dude you gotta do more stuff like that!! laughed my ass off!
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                          LOL!! dude you gotta do more stuff like that!! laughed my ass off!
                          I found that on the www , it isn't mine. lol , I didnt even notice the part at the end. 00f. Sorry random dude on the internet, but your right. Alc shits suck, and those stages are 100% legit.

but you gotta realy hit some alcohol hard to even see these side effects. sloppy drunk + some.

Stage 1 requires hard liqour's, I've never got the squirts for beer,or ANYTHING actually,except beer munchies at the end.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                          X