X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Reasons why Youtube is better than television

10 Reasons Why YouTube Is Better Than TV For Marketers & Advertisers

^

Correction: Actually, there are 11 reasons...

11. Youtube is a great teacher. I knew a friend who didn't know anything about gardening. But then he watched some youtube videos and now he's planting tomatoes and dozens of flowers. [If you enjoy do-it-yourself activities, Youtube is the website for you.]
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
    10 Reasons Why YouTube Is Better Than TV For Marketers & Advertisers

^

Correction: Actually, there are 11 reasons...

11. Youtube is a great teacher. I knew a friend who didn't know anything about gardening. But then he watched some youtube videos and now he's planting tomatoes and dozens of flowers. [If you enjoy do-it-yourself activities, Youtube is the website for you.]
    So very true, Youtube is a tutorial fn champion. And its free,unlike some of those shitty ass "Buy the solution" sites like I've seen before. WTF? Information is free, you fuck twits charging for it are pathetic

/end rant
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Code:
      Information is free
      Not all of us are good enuf to go to collage on a quake scholarship

if all knowledge and information was free we would truly live in a free society and we could advance as the human race

Comment

Originally posted by JDSTONER View Post
        Code:
        Information is free
        Not all of us are good enuf to go to collage on a quake scholarship

Search

LOL
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Search

LOL

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...&pf=p&pdl=3000

Remove Defaultsear.ch redirect (Removal Guide)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsBtQCDbTWc[/ame]
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-04-2013, 10:51 AM.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'll tell you something that really amazes me about Youtube... Youtube can transform Average Joes into Pop Stars. If I'm not mistaken, Justin Bieber used Youtube as a "launching pad" to gain a lot of recognition and popularity. I'm not a Justin Bieber fan (not even close). But I think that Bieber's strategy was smart.
            "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
              Justin Bieber
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I found youtube the best too. I use it for helping me in games by finding collectables such as in dead space 3.

Also, whatever game I find interesting I watch the walkthrough of it to see what it's like.

And I watch gmod (garry's mod) videos to watch odd but funny videos.

Comment

Ad's are WAY too annoying though.
                  I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
                  But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambler234 View Post
                    Ad's are WAY too annoying though.
                    I don't see them anymore, truth be told.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYrSHWL_sLw <- this guy's rant about Youtube ad's is hilarious. haha
                    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-20-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

a little too liberal with the f bombs, but yeah.
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Yah, I think the funniest part is that his rant is him basicaly admitting to benig duped into clicking the same shit over and over lol.

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                          a little too liberal with the f bombs, but yeah.
                          Agreed. From the accent it sounds like he's from Wales (the bit to the left of England ) and normally most Welsh people I've known are quite articulate and are rarely as foul mouthed as that.

It does seem a little strange that, if Google is as objectionable as he suggests, why would you then use it as a vehicle to upload over 550 videos on there. There are other means of doing this. He must have his reasons I suppose

On a slightly related topic, a friend suggested another alternative to TV was justin.tv . Many generous individuals appear to stream their favourite series from around the world on line and although the quality is hardly HD it is watchable. The programming is Good, bad, and somewhere in between, but there seems to be lots to choose from.

Kind regards

Monty
                          Last edited by Mr.Burns; 07-22-2013, 12:59 AM.
                          Mr.Burns
                          "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                          WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                          Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
                            Agreed. From the accent it sounds like he's from Wales (the bit to the left of England ) and normally most Welsh people I've known are quite articulate and are rarely as foul mouthed as that.

It does seem a little strange that, if Google is as objectionable as he suggests, why would you then use it as a vehicle to upload over 550 videos on there. There are other means of doing this. He must have his reasons I suppose

On a slightly related topic, a friend suggested another alternative to TV was justin.tv . Many generous individuals appear to stream their favourite series from around the world on line and although the quality is hardly HD it is watchable, Good, bad, and somewhere in between, there seems to be lots to choose from.

Kind regards

Monty
                            Monty, check your PM's. I have sent you some links you'll find useful!

Comment

Thanks Matey, much appreciated! I'll check them out when I get home from work

Kind regards
                              Monty
                              Mr.Burns
                              "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                              WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                              Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
                              X