CandyZoo 2: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CandyZoo 2: Electric Boogaloo

Fellow Quakers! It's been too long, as usual!

I'm here today to shamelessly plug more of my work. I've just released a compilation of the past 12 months of work titled CandyZoo 2: Electric Boogaloo. It consists of ten different indie games designed for Windows.

Some are lightweight titles created to publicize friends' events, music, or businesses. Others are in-progress builds which have either been scrapped due to lack of publisher interest, or are currently on hiatus for various reasons. All of them, however, are fully playable and stand fine on their own two feet.

I wanted to something together that wouldn't be safe for Steam, Desura, or Good ol Games. Something truly punk rock, raw and pure without guard-rails or safety nets.

Independent game developers are running the risk of becoming too similar to the A-list industry and this is my attempt to spit in the face of that, scream loudly, and pour cheap champagne on its head while trying to make a couple bucks.

So, for 3 dollars, you get ten weird-ass games with no DRM bullshit, no achievements, no social-network ties. Just the straight shit from my hard drive to your screen.

Thank you for letting me share this with you, and as always. Tell your friends and play hard!!

Much love,
    -Amon 26

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTdyk7VUIY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSls3V_OGoZA3GrwQ0OVMZQ]CandyZoo 2 Electric boogaloo - YouTube[/ame]

crazy-ass ad for it is now on youtube

Comment

Working...
    X