Time Warner Increasing Modem Fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Warner Increasing Modem Fee

PRO TIP: If any of you are using Time Warner Cable Internet, make sure you read your current bill. In my area, there was a notice added to this month's bill that says they are increasing the modem lease fee to $5.99 per month starting next month (August bill). If you don't want to pay Time Warner Cable this extra fee you can always buy your own modem. Time Warner has a list of compatible modems with their service, and one of the highly rated ones is the Motorola Surfboard SB6141. You can buy this from Amazon right now for $86.99:

Amazon.com: ARRIS / Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White: Computers & Accessories

It'll save you money in the long run... just a heads up.

or if fiber is available in your area get it as u dont need a modem
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I just activated my new modem, returned my old shitty modem to Time Warner, and got a free upgrade to Turbo internet... 20 down / 2 up for ~$60/month pfft. I hope Google Fiber gets to my city soon!!

Comment

most cable companies wont spend the money to upgrade to fiber.. but maybe in a few years if Verizon and goole keep expanding, they will be forced too.
        Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Don't hold your breath....
          WARNING
          May be too intense for some viewers.
          Stress Relief Device
          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
          ---------------------------
          .--------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X