X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix alcohol, ATi and NVIDIA

What do you get??

Clicky

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

I remember when nvidia was the dark horse and 3dfx owned everything. Ati was just a splash in the pan nobody even thought twice about. I think its time for another upheval.

Comment

Originally posted by Amon26
      I remember when nvidia was the dark horse and 3dfx owned everything. Ati was just a splash in the pan nobody even thought twice about. I think its time for another upheval.
      I know what you mean, you're right on target.

I still have a "Monster 3D". I remember when I thought I had it all when I had that card.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

ati just sucks anyway, mostly cause they have crap support for OpenGL. I had an ati radeon until a few months ago, and had nothing but troubles with it Quake clients. I even downloaded the newest drivers off their site, which somehow they had an even older version of OpenGL. So I threw down $30, and got a sweet Geforce 4ti, it makes a great card for Qrack

...besides, ati is from CANADA!
        uakene.com

Comment

My ATI Radeon 9550 with 256 MB of RAM works perfectly for me, and I don't have any problems with Quake or any game for that matter.

Comment

I have plenty of PowerVR hardware (3dfx's first main competitor back in the day)

Comment

Working...
            X