Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best lie you ever told someone... (Did it work?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best lie you ever told someone... (Did it work?)

What was the best lie you ever told someone?

My girlfriend said that she was interested in Pakistani culture and music. I went online and I printed out some images of Pakistani places. I did some internet research on Pakistani culture. I told my girlfriend that I went to Pakistan for vacation and I showed her the pictures. I told her that I enjoyed Pakistani food. She actually believed me.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Originally posted by Planetnine
    I never tell lies.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rn-lqkE58I]Zim's Lies - YouTube[/ame]
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Here is a truth-lie riddle:

Suppose there are twin brothers, one which always tells the truth and one which always lies. What one yes-no question could you ask to either one of the brothers to figure out which one he is?

Btw PlanetNine, I see what you did here! Nice!

Comment

Is that your brother.... What do i win?

Comment

the question: "Is the other guy your twin?"

too simple.

edit: Crap. I have my posts display as newest first. I didn't see JD's response.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
          X