Custom oakley sunglass case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom oakley sunglass case

My wife and I about 2-3 months ago decided it was time to purchase new sunglasses. Typically my wife wears some different brand of glasses other then oakley's. We stopped in at this sunglass hut place in the mall and they had an awesome deal going on. Buy 2 pair of oakley's and get the 2nd pair $150 off. Heck what a deal right? So we purchased 2 pair's one at $230.00 and the other at $220.00 with $150.00 off so it costed $70.00 for my wife's pair. As we were checking out the guy said since we got 2 pairs we qualified for a free customized sunglass case for each pair. AWESOME! Actual value of these cases are about $35.00 each.

Here it is below! took 8 weeks to get them and they just arrived Friday.

Nice!

Comment

I thought this was a spam post

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
        I thought this was a spam post
        Sheet happens!

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
          My wife and I about 2-3 months ago decided it was time to purchase new sunglasses. Typically my wife wears some different brand of glasses other then oakley's. We stopped in at this sunglass hut place in the mall and they had an awesome deal going on. Buy 2 pair of oakley's and get the 2nd pair $150 off. Heck what a deal right? So we purchased 2 pair's one at $230.00 and the other at $220.00 with $150.00 off so it costed $70.00 for my wife's pair. As we were checking out the guy said since we got 2 pairs we qualified for a free customized sunglass case for each pair. AWESOME! Actual value of these cases are about $35.00 each.

Here it is below! took 8 weeks to get them and they just arrived Friday.

I was looking at the size differences of the cases.
          lol, what am I missing here. Are you dating a Amazonian Woman?
          (only pun intended is Futurama's Amazon Women in the Mood)
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Doh! they put the names on the wrong case! or it's perspective...
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              I was looking at the size differences of the cases.
              lol, what am I missing here. Are you dating a Amazonian Woman?
              (only pun intended is Futurama's Amazon Women in the Mood)
              They are the same size, just the angle of the picture.
              got the new Samsung Note 4 and I haven't messed with the camera to much.

Comment

Working...
              X