#WakaforAmerica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #WakaforAmerica

Anyone voting this next presidential election?? I am.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyd_eIgrnfk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DQKrx8z0e0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a685jKzbfoI[/ame]
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Rapper Waka Flocka Flame blazes 2016 Trail - CNNPolitics.com
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpfHBicjQk
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Just thought I would preemptively strike @ the 35 years of age bandwagon that will surely show it's face in this post.

I KNOW, you are cordially informed that you shouldn't feel obliged to mention it, it's known. lol

Comment

Yeah but we also have a rule that you have to be a US Citizen... didn't stop Barack. We also have a rule that you have to present your papers... didn't stop Barack. We also have a rule that you have to uphold and defend the constitution... didn't stop damn near every president in my lifetime.

It doesn't matter. Once Barack gets the TPP to pass the states will lose their states rights to a board of 3 APPOINTED lawyers that tell the states what they can and can't do. You can pretty much kiss the constitution goodbye shortly after.

...And even if "shortly" turns out to be years (acclimation) it doesn't make it any less inevitable. Welcome to globalization, where foreigners dictate your rights by proxy via refusal to participate in "the deal" unless your "elected" officials throw you under a bus. If Jeb or Hillary gets elected, I'm leaving the country. Imma go live with Golden_Boy. I'm already mostly German. My family came here from there 4 generations ago. Maybe I'll bring them back.

I wonder if when g_b reads this his first thought is "The fuck you are..." (lol). It'll be alright, man. My family is not from that part of Germany.
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-25-2015, 05:01 AM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Hey buddy, I'm mostly German too! Let's go have an extreme tea party together. I'll go get the sharks.
            Quake is for nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              Yeah but we also have a rule that you have to be a US Citizen... didn't stop Barack. We also have a rule that you have to present your papers... didn't stop Barack. We also have a rule that you have to uphold and defend the constitution... didn't stop damn near every president in my lifetime.

It doesn't matter. Once Barack gets the TPP to pass the states will lose their states rights to a board of 3 APPOINTED lawyers that tell the states what they can and can't do. You can pretty much kiss the constitution goodbye shortly after.

...And even if "shortly" turns out to be years (acclimation) it doesn't make it any less inevitable. Welcome to globalization, where foreigners dictate your rights by proxy via refusal to participate in "the deal" unless your "elected" officials throw you under a bus. If Jeb or Hillary gets elected, I'm leaving the country. Imma go live with Golden_Boy. I'm already mostly German. My family came here from there 4 generations ago. Maybe I'll bring them back.

I wonder if when g_b reads this his first thought is "The fuck you are..." (lol). It'll be alright, man. My family is not from that part of Germany.
              Some one else brought up to me that Ted Cruz is also failing to meet the mandatory criteria (he's Canadian born,according to the political news machine).

Am I the only one who feels its time for fresh blood? Would anyone actually WANT those two piece suits , or Hilary? It is in my humble opinion, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.............

Comment

I'd vote for Jill Stein if I was American. Then I could always tell people, see, I voted for the party that is theoretically the right one, it's just that everyone else is stupid.
                Scout's Journey
                Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by Ebisu View Post
                  Hey buddy, I'm mostly German too! Let's go have an extreme tea party together. I'll go get the sharks.

Comment

We live in an age where people are elected based on their gender, color, their last name, or how much money they can throw at campaigning. Actual leadership skills and upholding sworn oaths no longer have any merit.

It's great we live in an age where a black man or a woman can be president. I'm all for it. But please, for fuck's sake, make sure they can actually do their goddamn job effectively before casting your vote.

I'm calling it now, Hillary will be president, simply because we haven't had a woman president yet, and the fact that she's a power hungry bitch with a hardcore vendetta against basic American rights and literally zero true leadership skills will go entirely unnoticed. Anyone who would stay with a man after catching him cheating obviously has ulterior motives...like being married to power. If she won't stand up for herself, she ain't gonna stand up for anyone else.

As for Jeb...well, I've had enough Bushes for presidents, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE could agree with that. We're not a monarchy.
                    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                      I'm calling it now, Hillary will be president, simply because we haven't had a woman president yet, and the fact that she's a power hungry bitch with a hardcore vendetta against basic American rights and literally zero true leadership skills will go entirely unnoticed. Anyone who would stay with a man after catching him cheating obviously has ulterior motives...like being married to power. If she won't stand up for herself, she ain't gonna stand up for anyone else.

As for Jeb...well, I've had enough Bushes for presidents, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE could agree with that. We're not a monarchy.

oSo true, on both accounts.

Comment

Working...
                      X