DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket

Anyone here have DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket? Every year I've called in and gotten some nice discounts on the Sunday Ticket. Last night I made my yearly call to get discounts and an NFL Sunday Ticket offer. The best they could offer me was $45 off the Sunday Ticket package. I ended up canceling. Has anyone had better luck with deals being given to them? Last year and the year before I got 50% off. I've seen on some other forums that a lot of people aren't getting deals this year

By the way, if anyone wants to sign up with DirecTV, let me know. I can give you my referral code and we both get $10 off a month for 10 months.

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
    By the way, if anyone wants to sign up with DirecTV, let me know.
    Nobody wants to join your church of Satan!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Anyone here have DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket? Every year I've called in and gotten some nice discounts on the Sunday Ticket. Last night I made my yearly call to get discounts and an NFL Sunday Ticket offer. The best they could offer me was $45 off the Sunday Ticket package. I ended up canceling. Has anyone had better luck with deals being given to them? Last year and the year before I got 50% off. I've seen on some other forums that a lot of people aren't getting deals this year

By the way, if anyone wants to sign up with DirecTV, let me know. I can give you my referral code and we both get $10 off a month for 10 months.
        My dad was just talking about this last week and said the same thing. I guess they lost to much money on the NFL ST that they are only now giving up to $50 off aa my dad said that was what he was offered through DTV.

Comment

Yea my guess is its either because of the new NFL ST deal that was signed, or it's the fact that AT&T now owns them. Either way, it sucks. I won't be renewing if they don't give me a deal like I've had in the past.

Comment

Yea my guess is its either because of the new NFL ST deal that was signed, or it's the fact that AT&T now owns them. Either way, it sucks. I won't be renewing if they don't give me a deal like I've had in the past.
            I don't blame you. Fuck em, they don't deserve your business obv.

This might be worth a read ,,,,

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...h-watching-for
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Sunday Ticket is still cheaper than going to a sports bar every Sunday for $20+ a pop. The illegal streams are so hit and miss.
              Steam: chronage

Comment

Working...
              X