What BEER are you drinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What BEER are you drinking?

So we have a "what are you listening to" thread... thought we should start a "What BEER are you drinking" thread

Right now, I'm drinking The Poet (an oatmeal stout) by New Holland Brewing.

My choice when I can find it...

My second choice...
    WARNING
    May be too intense for some viewers.
    Stress Relief Device
    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
    ---------------------------
    .--------------------------

Comment

That is my all time favorite import beer. Franziskaner, they also offer an Oktoberfest version which is seasonal, but damn good wheat beer. It's expensive so I rarely get it to drink it =( 9 out of 10 (point docked for being expensive)

I have a new favorite domestic beer , and I recommend anyone who likes root beer soft drinks try this shit right here..........g`yot DAMN is it good....

You can get hammered so fast on this shit, Not your Father's Root Beer is one of the newest brews I've tried,and it's FANTASTIC!!! 10 out of 10 !!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YdGDpuS9cI[/ame]

Bottoms up bro's/brospehina's, if you end up trying NYFRB , please let me know what you thought !!
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-11-2015, 01:00 AM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I just had a Not Your Father's Root Beer on Friday night... that stuff is super dangerous. It's easy to suck that stuff down like soda and not realize it's got alcohol in it!

Comment

My choice is budlight.. when I can find it I drink Smithwicks a true Irish brew!

Comment

Guiness... why does so little taste, taste so good?

Comment

I'm trying to cut back a bit but October holds the Jack-O Traveler Pumpkin Shandy! Great stuff.

EDIT: Sorry, the image I picked was resizing for me -- went back and picked a smaller one.
              Last edited by ArrrCee; 10-12-2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

ArrCee your picture is over 9000 in size lol.
                Solecord, we need autoresizing of images in the replies too!
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Zop View Post
                  Guiness... why does so little taste, taste so good?
                  must be regular guiness? Ive tried guiness dark and couldn't stand it lol

Comment

Guinness is an acquired taste. I love a nice rich porter occasionally. Another one I don't find that often is 'dunklebrau' or German dark beer. I've only found it at beer festivals.

What I usually drink is Bass Ale, Fursty Ferret by Badger and Spitfire Ale.

Comment

The only beer I enjoy is Guinness.

Comment

PBR with a dash of ginger ale and lemonade concoction.

Comment

i like PBR $8.99 a 12 pack but ive switch to drinkin hemp oil..

goes down greasy comes out easy
                          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                            i like PBR $8.99 a 12 pack but ive switch to drinkin hemp oil..

goes down greasy comes out easy
                            Check out my Ultimate thread of Awesome, specifically todays post, I made this post and the next back to back.

Comment

when i do dabble, i usually go with Samuel Adams. i prefer the October seasonals, so thats usually the only time that i bother to drink beer, or any alcohol for that matter.
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X