Bourbon Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bourbon Street

I know there are many of you that don't even live in the US, much less have ever been to Bourbon street. Here is a taste of Bourbon on any given weekend.

I have to make an order. I'll post a couple more pics in a minute
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

lol,wooops. I got my ass handed to me and forgot to come back to this. The pictures aren't all that great. I'm mostly just showing you how dense the party population gets on Bourbon. This crowd is nothing but "a Saturday". Let some convention or special event come to town and you straight up can't move on this street.

Note to tourist... there isn't a local in town that would be caught dead on Bourbon unless they work very close by. The entire and sole purpose of this street is to suck your wallet dry with kitschy nonsense and titty bars. The only thing "New Orleans" about Bourbon street is, it is in New Orleans. They sell the same beer for $6 cheaper at any bar that is not designed to take advantage of your tourism.

In short... go see Bourbon street but don't waste a bunch of time or money partying with a bunch of tourists...lol.

Actually, if any of you ever come here, PM me or something. I'll make sure your visit actually has some substance. I know everything you can do and everywhere you can go that is awesome. I mean guests, members... I don't care who you are. I'm not volunteering as a guide but, I could put about 100 dots on a google map for you. About 10 of those dots would be bright orange and mean absolutely stay the fuck away from this area. You don't want to end up dead, right? You can here...end up dead. All you have to do is take one wrong turn and watch the demographic decline significantly. You go from being in the French Quarter to being in the Projects and at that point it is too late, you are done. I'm a hard headed ballsy MFer and I'm not even stupid enough to go in these areas. As a younger man I used to go in a project that is notorious for murders to get weed. It's amazing I'm here to talk about it. I've even had police specifically tell me that they aren't gonna do shit if I get killed back there. That's pretty bad, right? Cops wont even go back there.

A couple of weeks ago I was going to work and there was a dead person in the middle of canal street. That is a major major street and it was broad daylight. The French Quarter is a fickle mistress. Uptown however is completely opposite and actually a lot more fun.

*I just watched that video. I thought the guy was dead. He looked dead.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-05-2016, 11:40 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
    X