Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm probably the only one excited about this, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm probably the only one excited about this, but...

I consider myself open about my helpless infatuation with all things Godzilla. Well look what the rebellious teenager dropped on my doorstep and lit on fire:

See it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysRIwlEBjuw
    Thanks, Santa! It's goddamned new Godzilla movie! Anyone else here care about this, or is it just me?

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

ISH GOZZIRRAAAA!!!!!

Lol not sure I didn't see the last one but heard it wasn't so hot. If I hear good reviews about this one then I'll def go see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace View Post
      ISH GOZZIRRAAAA!!!!!

Lol not sure I didn't see the last one but heard it wasn't so hot. If I hear good reviews about this one then I'll def go see it!
      All the poor reviews most likely stemmed from the actor who played Walter White in Breaking Bad dies haha. (trolling,not serious)

http://www.slashfilm.com/walter-whit...la-easter-egg/
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        All the poor reviews most likely stemmed from the actor who played Walter White in Breaking Bad dies haha. (trolling,not serious)
        They kinda backed themselves into a corner on that one, because the character couldn't really do anything past that point. That's what happens when you have too many writers with differing ideas working on a movie.

That being said, the movie's pretty good overall and it's definitely worth watching, just expect a slow burn. Also, I suggest surround sound and a big screen. The best choreographed monster fights in cinema history alone are worth the wait.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Working...
        X