• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry New Year!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpqknwKbvDE"]MERRY NEW YEAR![/ame]

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Resolution: become tobacco free.

Seriously kiddies, don't smoke. I've only been smoking 16 years and if you laid my lungs and a freshly-shat warm brown turd side by side, they'd undoubtedly look the same.

May the flying spaghetti monster bless you in 2017.

Comment

@focalor

good luck with becoming tobacco free. I hope this is something you have been planning and preparing to do for at least a week. Of course you threw away all your ashtrays, lighters, cigarettes (or relevant tobacco products and items if you have a tobacco habit other than smoking) as well as recognized the things that always trigger your habbit (ie... morning coffee) and have already begun removing those habit triggers or attempted to enjoy them smoke-free. Hopefully you also made this a big deal in front of some real friends that aren't going to let you fail, as-well-as determined some form of non-harmful tobacco-free crutch to help you through the worst of it.

If you unfortunately believe you are going to wake up tomorrow without preparation and magically quit smoking, you probably wont. And even if you actually did, it will be much harder.

<- smoked almost 30 years.

If you want, I'll give you my ph# and anytime smoking is something you feel you can't defeat, you can call and I'll tell you what a little bitch you are or whatever is necessary to piss you off to a point of proving me wrong at any cost.

I honestly hope you succeed. I'm not just fucking with you.
      Last edited by MadGypsy; 01-01-2017, 12:37 AM.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

My new years resolution is to harness my talents in a way that is profitable and become more relentless than ever. I've spent 16+ years learning and learning, practicing and practicing, focusing my skills on dead ends and futureless projects. It's time to "attack" with a realistic objective considered with a more hands-on approach to exposure.

I am not going to die in this world as someone that "could have". That's seriously not going to fucking happen!
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I've struggled with cigarette withdrawal before. Failed at quitting several times. And then I discovered the e-cig more than 2 years ago and I haven't looked back since. Honestly, it can be tough while drinking, 'cause every smoker knows how well tobacco goes with alcohol. I recommend finding a nice tobacco flavor with actual tobacco extract in it and vape it in sub-ohm with the adequate hardware. That's what I do and it's almost like smoking. Not quite but it's getting really close.

Bonus: I've found my breathing back, my mouth doesn't smell like Bigfoot's ass in the morning, my eyes and skin look healthier, I feel and act more lively, it's much better in general for health, hygiene, appetite... No drawback, really.
          ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
          ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Originally posted by Focalor View Post
            Resolution: become tobacco free.

Seriously kiddies, don't smoke. I've only been smoking 16 years and if you laid my lungs and a freshly-shat warm brown turd side by side, they'd undoubtedly look the same.

May the flying spaghetti monster bless you in 2017.
            Could try vaping instead. That's what I did. Although it's undoubtedly true you're not really quitting as much as you are replacing one vice with another... at least the latter is much less harmful.
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X